【About the Sweet Seeds goodie bag】

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everyone! :yep:

Just a quick reminder to all who won a goodie bag and still have not sent me a private message.

As the final results of the contest were announced by the 6th o June you can send me the private message until the 6th of July, that's the limit date to claim the prize.

Here is a small list of the winners who have not sent a PM yet:

dotcotton

nelly123

thisUncoliingMortal

Green_bhoy

MonkeyMagic

NMA

chemist

With dotcotton and nelly123 I'm in contact because of their grower of the month prizes, but the other 5 are still missing, hehe...

Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1

Bump! :smoke:

I'm just missing 5 of you guys:

dotcotton

thisUncoliingMortal

Green_bhoy

MonkeyMagic

NMA

chemist

(dotcotton: I'm just leaving your name there to avoid forgeting about you, but I know we're already in contact about the grower of the month prize and so before we send you the prize I will ask you about the goodie bag to send it all together to you).

If you guys usually speak with any of the other 5 friends listed tell them to check this out, please. Anyway I will send a PM to all of them in about 5 days.

The goodie bags will start to be shipped next Tuesday.

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

• Like 5

Hi mates!!

Only 2 left ;)

thisUncoliingMortal

Green_bhoy

But with Green_bhoy I'm already in contact, so we're only missing thisUncoliingMortal right now.

Cheers my friends, the goodie bags will start being sent tomorrow or Wednesday.

:yep:

tommy

• Like 5

Guest Thicky

Hooray :yahoo:

Will keep an eye out for the postman - it will all be a wonderful surprise as I have forgotten what I picked :doh:lol lol lol

• Like 4

Hi thctom!

It was all a bit delayed, due to the trip to Amsterdam and a few other issues but we are now preparing the packages. Yesterday I passed the details for delivery to my colleague who will take care of it. My colleague has to send 40 goodie bags to winners of this forum, 40 other to winners from the spanish forum and yet another 20 to winners of the czech forum. So maybe my colleague will no do it all in one day but in the worst case I think your goodie bags will be sent during next week. So there would be a chance of them arriving in the end next week or probably only the week after.

If I get any more news about it I will let you know ;)

Thanks for your visit, see you around mate :yep:

tommy

• Like 4

Thanks alot sounds perfect, my grow should be finished in 2 1/2 weeks so should be here just in time.

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for the info tommy, hope you had a good time in amsterdam, im heading out there myself in a few weeks :).. ill look forward to getting my goodie bag

• Like 2