【About the Sweet Seeds goodie bag】

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Just been to collect my post and got my seeds, t-shirt and stickers am well chuffed. Many thanks to everyone involved in organising and participating, ive thoroughly enjoyed it and really hope there is more of these comps to come.

• Like 2

Guest Thicky

:toot:

Mine arrived this morning ! Thank you to Sweet Seeds. Tommy and breeders of the wonderful strains we had the pleasure in growing. :yep:

• Like 3

picked mine up this morning ..creme mandarin and creme caramel ..top banana sweet seeds ..have to wait a bit tho cos theres two already on the go

• Like 2

The eagle has landed :ninja: Just found out that I have a package - gonna pop out and collect it tomorrow. Thanks Sweet Seeds :bong:

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

my parcel just arrived in the hands of a brand new gorgeous blonde 19 year old girlie postie on her first day :yahoo: she even apologised for waking me lol

i love the tee-shirt the ganesha design looks really nice in gold on the straw coloured top

i have now sweet cheese and sweet skunk autos to grow soon :)

thanks again sweetseeds you guys rock :punk:

• Like 3

Thanks for my package I picked it up a moment ago, I'm glad that I was sent a different Tshirt the the Sweet Seeds one I had already so now :)

:hippy:

• Like 1

Hey!!

Glad to see all these arrives! Thanks for all the comments.

We hope to see some grows arround here about those seeds ;)

We wanted to say also that from Sweet Seeds we´ve tried to satisfy everyone but it´s not always posible. So, in some cases, for being out of stock, you may not recieve the right size of t-shirt but you have to know we did every thing we can.

Thanks to all you who participate in this contest and enjoy your sweets, cheers!

Jaypp & the Sweet Seeds crew :stoned:

• Like 3