【About the Sweet Seeds goodie bag】

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Goody bag received this morning with many, many thanks!!!! :yes:

I love my T-shirt it rocks! Stickers are quality too as I had one of each sticker already but didn't want to waste them, Curing jars prepare to get stickered ;)

Chuffed with my 2 new strains too, Ganesh Spirit and Psicodelica.. I have slowly been working my way through the SS catalogue, so far I have grown and smoked the Cream Caramel (photo + auto), SAD, Snow Fruit, Ice Cool, Jack47, Black Jack, Big Foot, Sweet Cheese and these 2 new editions have been received with eager appreciation :yes:

Gracias, mi amigos @ Sweet Seeds :yep:

• Like 5

Have heard good things about the Wild Rose, will have to stick it on the to do list! Nice 1 lazy ;)

I've got some dried and cured pics with smoke reports going up over the next few days for some of the strains I mentioned above.. In all honesty I've yet to find a SS strain that I haven't got along with :skin_up:

Peace,

SK

• Like 1

Guest Thicky

Have heard good things about the Wild Rose, will have to stick it on the to do list! Nice 1 lazy ;)

I've got some dried and cured pics with smoke reports going up over the next few days for some of the strains I mentioned above.. In all honesty I've yet to find a SS strain that I haven't got along with :skin_up:

Peace,

SK

The Wild Rose is fantastic !!! :yep: Really good yield and lovely smoke - one came out so fruity and pineappley. Great big colas - everyone would be happy to grow this one (Rosetta x Hog)

• Like 4

The Wild Rose is fantastic !!! :yep: Really good yield and lovely smoke - one came out so fruity and pineappley. Great big colas - everyone would be happy to grow this one (Rosetta x Hog)

Ooooh pineapple, that's me sold! One of my all time fave smokes ever for flavour was my C-99 pineapple pheno that funnily enough I just mentioned in my last post in another thread due to its speed :)

Deffo going to give the Wild Rose a run soon now :yes:

SK :yinyang:

• Like 2

A package containing seeds, T-shirt and stickers landed this morning. MUCHOS GRACIAS SWEETSEEDS.

All the best to everyone.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

got me goodie bag,wearing me t shirt the wife says i look like an ugly belly dancer with it on but i don't care cos in my eyes im the beez knees.

• Like 4

Guest weedmonsta

still nothing here yet.... did you guys have to sign for them? my postie has a habit of leaving things out on the doorstep :thumbsdownsmileyanim: fingers crossed for an afternoon delivery

• Like 1

still nothing here yet.... did you guys have to sign for them? my postie has a habit of leaving things out on the doorstep :thumbsdownsmileyanim: fingers crossed for an afternoon delivery

yes i had to sign

yes i had to sign

The postie just gave it to my better half. Mind you, they don't give a shite really as long as the bag is empty. (One of the areas posties had hundreds of packets and letters in his garage, they built up over several years, all of which were unopened :wallbash: :wallbash: )

Cheers :smokin: