【About the Sweet Seeds goodie bag】

Sweet Seeds-tommy

day2,still got me t shirt on :guitar:

Mine was xl and it`s a bit tight lol i think the Spanish must be svelte little creatures lol

• Like 3

day2,still got me t shirt on :guitar:

Mine was xl and it`s a bit tight lol i think the Spanish must be svelte little creatures lol

Same here. dont want to take it off cos the wife will wash it and i will never get it back on, next the wife will have it as a night dress and it will be lost forever. :blub:

Although going to bed with some one wearing a sweet seeds t shirt does give me movement down below. :naughty:

• Like 2

Although going to bed with some one wearing a sweet seeds t shirt does give me movement down below. :naughty:

I am sure that you do not mean that my friend. At least I hope that you are being silly but we can never tell.

med_gallery_49400_3890_71634.jpg

Still, whatever turns YOU on raPid dear.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

I am sure that you do not mean that my friend. At least I hope that you are being silly but we can never tell.

med_gallery_49400_3890_71634.jpg

Still, whatever turns YOU on raPid dear.

Cheers :smokin:

Yeah but you stay to far away :rofl:

• Like 1

Woo got it this morning? My girl is already in bed wearing it don't think I'm gonna get it back, time to strip her lol

• Like 4

DAY3. STILL WEARING IT! Mrs rabid tried several times to get me lovely t shirt off and into a 30* economy wash with this lame attempt "honest it wont shrink at 30* economy cycle" but i'm no fool! I know her tricks i do, i give me t shirt up and the next thing its smelling of perfume and tittie sweat :shuriken:

There is a few days left yet before it ends up in the wife's drawer. i can on;y hope she will let me have this time with my sweet seeds t shirt :blub:

• Like 3

Cheers Sweet Seeds. Got my goodie bag a few days ago. Chuffed to bits with my t-shirt, Jack 47 Auto & Big Devil XL Auto seeds :D

Gonna pop them in the next few days when i've been to pick up some fresh PM soil and some other bits. (possibly new light and extraction :woot::yahoo: )

Looking forward to taking apart again soon aswell :yep:

• Like 1

Day4 she is following me round the house now with rubber gloves which usually means good things :naughty: but not today she wants me fecking t shirt :starwars: the thing is its getting itchy now, and the stains are slightly embarrassing but I'm giving it up, not yet. Its my most favourite t shirt ever of all time :in_love:

• Like 4

Day4 she is following me round the house now with rubber gloves which usually means good things :naughty: but not today she wants me fecking t shirt :starwars: the thing is its getting itchy now, and the stains are slightly embarrassing but I'm giving it up, not yet. Its my most favourite t shirt ever of all time :in_love:

kin el, she will need more than marigolds to get that off your back. More like a blow torch an a crow bar lol

• Like 2

I got a red and black t-shirt, does this mean i`m special? :unsure:

And are you holding your gut in Rabid? lol

• Like 3