100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow this one was really tough choosing, went for the saint for not one but several very healthy looking big buds!

Good luck to all and smellyberry for the winner :punk: great prize Joolz

Yes really good efforts all round. Well done to ALL who took part , its just a matter of opinion of course and thats what makes it fun.

English Bill.

P>S. I voted for the chemist by the way !!!

Edited by Englishgreen

My vote gos to yossers bad ass plant, it looks stunning and has a great character to it,, bearing in mind that great results can be achieved through minimal expense it has 2 win hands down.. way to go :clapping:

Man they all look good, hard to choose between the fatbud pictures and viva's jelly hash, but i went for chemist in the end.

nibs.

man that one was just too close.. i mean im a big hashish fan who aint... but the all the trichomes on Planta-pablo ghhd made me wanna change my shorts lmao ...amazing hybrid phenotype!! sure looks like one great smoke luck so n so

• Like 1

between floydy, budelaire and yosser for me, had to be greenfloyd on that sticky icky super lemon haze!

• Like 2

well done everyone, they all look great & makes my mouth watery.

I especially liked yosser-hughes' it looks like a cactus :)

stuck between chemists chunky cola and the saints towers of bud but i think my vots going to the saint,good job man