100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Im only yankin ya chain mate lol

i know bro was just making sure as its been a while since oil or hash won anything lol thought id try boost ma ratings lol..... :wassnnme:

Guest grandad

great selection of wonderful pics, will take me some time to choose the best, they all look best to me.

cant beleave it thankyou all at 420 for the nomination again and best of luck everyone.i cant decide at the moment always takes me a few weeks.

cheers again all

atb C

• Like 1

Was a close call between Planta Pablo and Yosser, I wouldve voted for Viva but I dont like pubes in my hash lol

lol mate

Just had a thought......... :wallbash: .........in this year of Silver doodads and Olympix things and the 100th CotC, why not have a tour round the UK420 GroSpace :yep: with BudBoms and a Cream-T thrown in, as a prize :oldtoker:

Edited by Bhang Buddie
  • Like 1

A privilege to be in the 100th one for sure. So many thanks there folks. :yahoo:

It does look rather tasty in the grinder, if I do say so myself... :D

Thanks again. Yossers mighty bumgordo deserves a nod. :D

:yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

Just as well it's a nice easy one then.....

Bloody well done to one and all-nicely full buds,all worthy of a vote,and a bit of BHO/Jelly hash to boot!

Gotta go with Chemists Smile-can't wait to try this one-lost count of me months of no dope but nearly half way there till this "punishment" finishes whoop whoop.!

Great piccies peeps-all winners really,

Be lucky n safe everyone....B

Guest yosser hughes

well i got to sit down and stoke the bad boy a moment :bong: gosh alive i cant believe this am i dreaming here slap slap guess not,to be in cotc be jesus :bong: dew dew bro`s what a buzz here,anyway good luck to all whoever wins they all nice pic`s better not tell the misses just yet she`s mad for the t-shirt :rofl:

good luck to everyone :yahoo::shock: :shock:

• Like 3

As yosser said I feel privileged to be nominated, some amazing entries, and yosser that really is one beast of a girl, fair play to yourself and everyone else nominated. :yinyang:

• Like 1

You effin beauties!

Had to go with Budelaire's Oldtimes, Those little nugs got danger written all over it, and that excites me :spliff:

Well done to all those nominated for the 100th!

• Like 1

i went for viva as he told me if i dont the kitten gets it :unsure:

good luck to all tho some cracking stuff :)

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 1

yossers bumgordo for me this month. i like plants that look like you could trim them as quickly as rolling a reefer :guitar:

100 cotc's :toot: :toot: and what a turn out for the century, all superb drool worthy pics

it's going to take a few days for me to make my mind up who to vote for lol

best of luck yall :v:

• Like 1