100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of the hardest Cream of the Crops for me to pick a winner, all quality pictures. In the end I was torn between Greenflyod, yosser hughes, Budelaire and The Saint :headpain:

:skin_up:

:unsure:

:skin_up:

Budelaire nice photo, something a little different. Looks like that was a nice joint vape

:smokin:

Anyone else feel the need to get a pack of Bumgordo seeds, after this thread.

Edited by ska
  • Like 3

I went for The Saint's Iced Grapefruit, as that is a gorgeous grow there, but I was also blown away by yosser hughes' fantastic Bumgordo plant. You'll probably get a year's supply off that one girly. (by that I mean, "you'll get a lot off that one female plant", not "You'll get a lot off that plant; Girly boy")

However it's clear that summer is here and the harvest festival this year is going to be a killer. There are some lovely photos there, so congratulations to you all.

Anyone else feel the need to get a pack of Bumgordo seeds' date=' after this thread.[/quote']

Damned right! all that on one indoor plant? If that's not getting your money's worth I'm a goldfish (and I am not).

Edited by Rouffian

Oh bloody hard one :headpain: finally narrowed it down to yosser and GreenFloyd sorry yosser, but GreenFloyd for me, that picture just drew me in. good luck every one

• Like 1

t'was a hard one this month as always but yosser-hughes' just looks sexual

on a side note, is that the artist taxi driver in your avatar Joolz? has me in stitches on the daily!

Guest yosser hughes

gallery_71325_4325_189652.jpg

well im totally overwhelmed to be dead honest to be in this thank`s, here`s a shorty mum/cutting i`ll most prob chuck in with the fy9 to fill any gaps im bound to have a male or so with them i expect.

a special thank`s to dee at new era for giving me the chance to grow such a nice strain (hope the fy9 are as good)

chow :bong: