100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well i got to sit down and stoke the bad boy a moment :bong: gosh alive i cant believe this am i dreaming here slap slap guess not,to be in cotc be jesus :bong: dew dew bro`s what a buzz here,anyway good luck to all whoever wins they all nice pic`s better not tell the misses just yet she`s mad for the t-shirt :rofl:

good luck to everyone :yahoo::shock: :shock:

You get my vote Yosser mate, the plant you got there is really a cream of the crop. Well done.

C :yinyang:

Guest yosser hughes

thank u charas its an awesome pheno i got here im even thinking of chucking my rhino away it blows the rhino away :smokin:

• Like 1

:shock: Wow, honoured and totally surprised to have one of my pic's chosen, thank's very much for the nod :yep:

Not my best pic tho but heyho :wassnnme:lol

Some absolute stunner's again this month :notworthy:

but I have to give it to Yosser, that girl is on budroids :flex::eek::thisbig:

Top job man :applause:

Best of luck to everyone :yinyang:

• Like 1

I managed to narrow it down to 4, that was difficult enough, but got stuck there for some time.

There are some lovely looking plants and I drooled over that BHO & jelly hash

Good Luck All

Wow thankyou very much for the nomination its made my day has that, much appreciated :yinyang:

My vote goes to La Viva Sativa, mouth watering hashish dude, very nice indeed :skin_up:

Congratulations to everyone nominated, a fine selection

TS :yinyang:

This month was exceptionally difficult for me! Had to go over each photo several times. All had some really great qualities, 3 in particular stood out as superb.

I finally(after much thought) choose 'Iced Grapefruit'. Not only because the cola itself looked awesome and well taken care of, but her friends surrounding her had the same quality look about them. Would be quite interested in knowing what products this beautiful girl was grown in? Both during veg and flowering. If the grower is willing to share some secrets to all us other fellow growers. :wink:

Don't get on this forum as much as I should--am from the US, and it is usually easier to just browse and get to know other folks here.

However, this time I will be back soon, to see if this awesome grower will share some of those techniques.

Namaste my loves~ :yinyang:

Edited by Mistressofthedark
  • Like 1

This month was exceptionally difficult for me! Had to go over each photo several times. All had some really great qualities, 3 in particular stood out as superb.

I finally(after much thought) choose 'Iced Grapefruit'. Not only because the cola itself looked awesome and well taken care of, but her friends surrounding her had the same quality look about them. Would be quite interested in knowing what products this beautiful girl was grown in? Both during veg and flowering. If the grower is willing to share some secrets to all us other fellow growers. :wink:

Don't get on this forum as much as I should--am from the US, and it is usually easier to just browse and get to know other folks here.

However, this time I will be back soon, to see if this awesome grower will share some of those techniques.

Namaste my loves~ :yinyang:

Thankyou for your vote and kind comments Mistressofthedark, everything i do is in my diary which there is a link for in my sig down below titled 'Heavens Above'

much appreciated :stoned:

TS :yinyang:

I'd just like to congratulate yosser-hughes on a most delightful crop just wish it was here with me...lol... :smokin:

used to grow a few myself but the yossers came through the door once to often :blub: