Treating my Cancer with Oil

MrLungz

wow man good vibes coming from here... hope to be seeing you update with more good news soon. :yinyang:

Thank you, oh I'm sure I will be updating with more good news

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

Amazing post Lungs, and i`m so glad you are feeling better and more optimistic :D as for Danzig and Mr Esso, i think they are too good for words :yinyang:

amazing :hug:

Thank you, yup, Danzig and Esso, champions

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

Wow,what a story! I wont tell any lies,I have tears in my eyes. I just wish I knew what I know now when my Dad was dying. I reckon Danzig and Mary J deserve a medal.

Heres hopin you make a full recovery. Loads of good vibes comin your way from the Salty houshold

Keep on keepin on

Salty

:pugwash:

Cheers Salty, I can't thank Danzig, Mr Esso and Mary Jane enough, I can't think of anything that is worth what they've done for me...

Keep safe, peace

• Like 3

Amazing port MrLungz, glad you got the help you needed.

It really sickens me that more isnt being done by the NHS on the effects of cannabis on cancer, and its terrible none of this makes it into the mainstream media.

Hope everything keeps going well for you.

• Like 2

Really good to read this mate & I hope you continue to improve & enjoy life as much as you can. Good on your wife for sticking up for you re the GP & consultant. There are some more open minded GP's & Consultants out there but unfortunately not enough, yet. We need to educate them when we have the chance, even if they don't like it!

All the best, HT.

PS, Top man Danzig.

Thank you... I believe you're right, but I haven't met many opened minded ones as of yet. Im more educated on this subject than I was when I were first diagnosed. That's what my docs don't like. Us having an opinion and asking questions rather than just sat and nod and accept what they're telling/giving you. I didn't go into detail, but when I returned all the Pharma drugs I were given to combat the chemo, my GP took his glasses off, say back in his chair, rubbed his head and said, no, no, no...

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

that some story dude well. nuff respect hope you get through it . Ill be keeping finger crossed for ya peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

High MrLungz :yep:

let me know how you get on, please...
Me and Mrs BB went to the hospital yesterday and I was given the all clear - which was the bestest Birthday prezzie evaaaahhhh :band:

Still got a few more tests n' stuff to go through, but it's a bit like when your clapped out motor (my body) passes its MOT and you thought it wouldn't :yahoo:

Are you on the oil?
No, I grow for my physical pains and ailments as it helps me ignore the pain far better than the usual meds do. I used to be with this Doctor guy (hXXp://www.doctor-ian.org/about.htm) back in the 60's and he used Cannabis tincture (which was made by Boots) to help me :oldtoker:
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forum

WOW, what a truly inspirational story, i feel so sorry for you mate, going through all that, Danzig is a living legend and when this ridiculous law is dissolved he should be first in line for a knighthood as said a few posts above, just amazing!

Very glad to hear the oil is working, wishing you all the best for the future mate!

Keep us updated please!

:hippy:

Thank you and I will do

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

Thats a really sad story with a really happy ending :) Inspirational is the word! Had cancer meself and know some of what your going through.

Your story brought back all the uncertainty I felt at the time, it just seemed so unfair. It's fucking shite when you can't trust your own body.

All I want to say is keep doing what your doing and I hope things keep going well. Glad to hear Danzigs oil is working, you guys are blazing trails here and we may all benefit from it to a degree. Most importantly other people with cancer could benefit from it in the future.

Good job fella's.

Thank you, I hope you've recovered too. Yeah, the uncertainty is horrid.

Yuup, why I wrote it, hopefully it will help someone

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

Take Care, and take your oil every day, that will keep your dokter away.

I am proud that you fight for your rigt :guitar:

Your life is precious to you, your the only one who matters.

Wish you al the best.

Thank you, I will, best wished to you too

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

i only got half way through and had to stop, i was welling up :) this is beautiful mate i really hope u beat this. what a pair of amazing people regarding Mr Esso and Danzig..... please can u keep us up to date with your progress?

I will beat it now with Danzig and Me Essos help mate, updates will be posted

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

A real heart felt story that mate, hope the progress continues for you :yep:

Amazing kindness and generosity shown by Jeff n co once again.

Thanks mate, yup amazing isn't th word

Keep safe, peace

• Like 3

A real heart felt story that mate, hope the progress continues for you :yep:

Amazing kindness and generosity shown by Jeff n co once again.

I second that heartfelt isnt the word glad youre coping and keep ya chin up mate you are an inspiration to us all.

Mrgrumpy

Thanks mate, will do

Keep safe, peae

What a lifestory man hope you fully recover soon and stay positive for your family. :hug:

Thanks mate

Keep safe, peace

• Like 1