Treating my Cancer with Oil

MrLungz

Good stuff Mr L,

Please keep the updates coming and could you let everyone know how you use the oil? and your experiences with it?

• How much do you consume a day?
  • How do you take it?
  • Do you take it all in one go? or split it during the day? and if so at what times?
  • Side effects?
  • Taste?
  • How long does it take to feel the effects? How long do they last?
  • Can you give more details on your anxiety and how the oil has impacted on it?

Can you also drop me a line on fb and let me know the above and how much you have left

:yinyang:

• Like 12

My cousin has asbestosis, I think he's a cunt to be honest, but he's my cousin, so any info would be beneficicial. Cheers mate

Sorry about that, but I don't like the cunt, never have!

Edited by PaulHackett
  • Like 1

I really hope it keeps on working and that you have a long and peaceful life. Please keep us updated if you can.

What a great, heartwarming story. :yinyang:

Peace

taff

Wow, that's some read!

Wishing you a superb future mate, I really hope things pan out just nice for you all.

lol MaryJane, yup, I've had that privilege ~ quite some cookie isn't she? World doesn't have many of her kind, alas.

Thanks mate... Yup, MJ is one in a million

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that,i hope you make a full recovery.

This story renews my faith in the human race,you are very fortunate to have such Saints on your side

ATB coco :yinyang: X

Why thank you... I certainly am lucky havng these guys on my side...

• Like 3

so sorry youve been butchered and treated they way you have by your oncologist ..im pretty sure he knows the endocannabinoid system only too well ..my wifes oncologist knew about cannabis but `couldnt comment` ..i said you dont have to just accept all the material i have on the subject and stop taking pfizer back handers for a while ..your treatments sound a million miles away from the way my wifes been treated i must say but im so glad you made contact with mr danzig and mr esso ..and more power to your recovery man ..if my wifes cancer comes back then we will go the oil route for sure ..

Hi Vince, sorry to hear your wife has suffered :( I didnt realise I had be treated badly, just what was on offer. Positive vibes for the wife, it ain't gunna come back dude...

Keep safe, peace

• Like 1

Danzig is a hero :yep:

thats fantastic to hear your feeling better and able to enjoy your life more.

glad to hear your wife ripped the doctor a new one :rofl:

i really hope the oil continues to do wonders for you.

:yinyang:

Thank you

Keep safe, peace

• Like 1

Don't know what to say really, eyes welled up from start to finish

Truly inspiring story and I'm sending you some good vibes for the future :yinyang:

Be real nice if you stuck around

T, x

E2a: as Waldo pointed out, Dazig and Mr Esso :notworthy:

You talking to me? You talking to me?

Thanks for the kind words dude

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

What an amazing story, it's good to hear you have come through all that and out the otherside, hope you have no further issues and make a full recovery

Gee thanks

Keep safe, peace

• Like 1

that is a very heart felt storie mate

good luck for the future mate

and well done DANZIG for helping this guy threw difficult times

Thank you, I just wanted it out there, hoping someone who wouldn't use oil reads it and change their mind

Yes, big up Danzig and Mr Esso... These guys make my days a lot brighter

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2

inspiring read fella, you've got some gumption, no doubts :guitar: wishing you all the best.

when is Danzigs knighthood due btw, blokes a living legend imo (im sure he'd turn it down so i'll settle for him getting a sainthood instead :spliff: ) :stoned:

I've got a big dick too llama lol

Thank you mate...

Keep safe, peace

What a Story, thanks for sharing. Wishing you all the best for the future fella.

Thank you

Keep safe, peace

• Like 1

Far-fukin-owt MrLungz :yep: just had scanz n' stuff myself and got more tomorrow, also seeing the Onc's and Con's as well. We all know how well She cures, THEY just can't accept it :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

Good luck with it all dude, let me know how you get on, please... Are you on the oil?

Keep that chin up

Keep safe, peace

• Like 2