Treating my Cancer with Oil

MrLungz

Welcome to the forum

WOW, what a truly inspirational story, i feel so sorry for you mate, going through all that, Danzig is a living legend and when this ridiculous law is dissolved he should be first in line for a knighthood as said a few posts above, just amazing!

Very glad to hear the oil is working, wishing you all the best for the future mate!

Keep us updated please!

:hippy:

• Like 2

Thats a really sad story with a really happy ending :) Inspirational is the word! Had cancer meself and know some of what your going through.

Your story brought back all the uncertainty I felt at the time, it just seemed so unfair. It's fucking shite when you can't trust your own body.

All I want to say is keep doing what your doing and I hope things keep going well. Glad to hear Danzigs oil is working, you guys are blazing trails here and we may all benefit from it to a degree. Most importantly other people with cancer could benefit from it in the future.

Good job fella's.

• Like 3

Take Care, and take your oil every day, that will keep your dokter away.

I am proud that you fight for your rigt :guitar:

Your life is precious to you, your the only one who matters.

Wish you al the best.

• Like 2

i only got half way through and had to stop, i was welling up :) this is beautiful mate i really hope u beat this. what a pair of amazing people regarding Mr Esso and Danzig..... please can u keep us up to date with your progress?

• Like 2

A real heart felt story that mate, hope the progress continues for you :yep:

Amazing kindness and generosity shown by Jeff n co once again.

• Like 2
Guest mrgrumpy

A real heart felt story that mate, hope the progress continues for you :yep:

Amazing kindness and generosity shown by Jeff n co once again.

I second that heartfelt isnt the word glad youre coping and keep ya chin up mate you are an inspiration to us all.

Mrgrumpy

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing your story, there are millions of sufferers worldwide that are completely unaware that they dont need to go through such torture.

So many thanks & Good Wishes from us to you!!

the more people who hear about it, the more people will talk about it.

i doubt it will ever be legal in its raw form unless we can literally cure the cancer that is the pharmaceutical/judicial empire.

• Like 2

Touching story, big danzing and mr esso, they sound like legends and great people, and should be nomated for golden hearts!!!!! the part that really made me well up was the quality of life that it has returned to you and your family.

Hope you make a full recovery, and all the best and big love

Haribo

• Like 2

Hi Mr Lungz, what an amazing story... i have a relative recently diagnosed with bowel cancer and he's just gone through the first treatment - tablet form.

Point is, he's a striaghthead not a smoker and has never abused his body/lungs like i have so its gonna be a hard task to convince him to try oil.

I really wouldnt want him to go through the chemo/radio etc before atleast reading about the possibilities of oil being beneficial to him.

I will be watching this thread with interest so please update in June when you been for your appointment....I can then get him to read this thread.

Good luck to you matey...im glad you've got this far and am sure you will beat this nasty disease with the help of the herb.

Be your own doctor m8, you, Danzig, MJ n the wife will probably do a better job with less adverse side affects!

Peace

• Like 1