Treating my Cancer with Oil

MrLungz

Wow, that's some read!

Wishing you a superb future mate, I really hope things pan out just nice for you all.

lol MaryJane, yup, I've had that privilege ~ quite some cookie isn't she? World doesn't have many of her kind, alas.

• Like 11

Thanks for sharing that,i hope you make a full recovery.

This story renews my faith in the human race,you are very fortunate to have such Saints on your side

ATB coco :yinyang: X

• Like 7

so sorry youve been butchered and treated they way you have by your oncologist ..im pretty sure he knows the endocannabinoid system only too well ..my wifes oncologist knew about cannabis but `couldnt comment` ..i said you dont have to just accept all the material i have on the subject and stop taking pfizer back handers for a while ..your treatments sound a million miles away from the way my wifes been treated i must say but im so glad you made contact with mr danzig and mr esso ..and more power to your recovery man ..if my wifes cancer comes back then we will go the oil route for sure ..

• Like 7

Danzig is a hero :yep:

thats fantastic to hear your feeling better and able to enjoy your life more.

glad to hear your wife ripped the doctor a new one :rofl:

i really hope the oil continues to do wonders for you.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Don't know what to say really, eyes welled up from start to finish

Truly inspiring story and I'm sending you some good vibes for the future :yinyang:

Be real nice if you stuck around

T, x

E2a: as Waldo pointed out, Dazig and Mr Esso :notworthy:

Edited by Tony Montana
  • Like 10

What an amazing story, it's good to hear you have come through all that and out the otherside, hope you have no further issues and make a full recovery

• Like 2

that is a very heart felt storie mate

good luck for the future mate

and well done DANZIG for helping this guy threw difficult times

• Like 2

inspiring read fella, you've got some gumption, no doubts :guitar: wishing you all the best.

when is Danzigs knighthood due btw, blokes a living legend imo (im sure he'd turn it down so i'll settle for him getting a sainthood instead :spliff: ) :stoned:

• Like 2

Far-fukin-owt MrLungz :yep: just had scanz n' stuff myself and got more tomorrow, also seeing the Onc's and Con's as well. We all know how well She cures, THEY just can't accept it :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

• Like 2

Amazing post Lungs, and i`m so glad you are feeling better and more optimistic :D as for Danzig and Mr Esso, i think they are too good for words :yinyang:

amazing :hug:

• Like 3

Wow,what a story! I wont tell any lies,I have tears in my eyes. I just wish I knew what I know now when my Dad was dying. I reckon Danzig and Mary J deserve a medal.

Heres hopin you make a full recovery. Loads of good vibes comin your way from the Salty houshold

Keep on keepin on

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 3

Really good to read this mate & I hope you continue to improve & enjoy life as much as you can. Good on your wife for sticking up for you re the GP & consultant. There are some more open minded GP's & Consultants out there but unfortunately not enough, yet. We need to educate them when we have the chance, even if they don't like it!

All the best, HT.

PS, Top man Danzig.

• Like 3