Treating my Cancer with Oil

MrLungz

1 hour ago, Nickynoodle said:

Hi there mr lungz .......... I know you are going to think this is strange......... I once met you wile you was fishing on a lake in Rotherham called Rother valley. Me and my ex girlfriend was walking the dog round and I got talking to for an hour or two on the bank. You told me your brief story and and to look you up on here to read in full about what you had gone through .......... I’m really hoping you get to see this and reply as a really close friend of mine has took really bad with cancer. He’s had brief treatment and a lump removed and it’s getting really bad and have said incurable. As a result I’m trying to contact you for some advice and help ASAP as his family would to try the oil as a last result  ............. I don’t really come on the site much so if you see this  please feel to contact me on this number XXXXX ASAP  if you could help in anyway my name is XXXX on Facebook you can check my profile if you are on there I have nothing to hide I am genuine and you would probably reconise my dog I was walking and myself from my pictures   ............ you don’t have to give me any info you can call me on unknown number if you like would just like to speak in person for advice and help. Many thanks Nick 

He passed in 2017. It was mentioned a few pages back one of the members passed on the news.

Edited by Comrade Stoker
9 minutes ago, Diddy said:

He passed in 2017. It was mentioned a few pages back one of the members passed on the news.

Awwwwww  So sorry to hear god bless him ............. well if anyone else see this reply I have written and could possibly help me in anyway all my information is in my post I would be very grateful.  

On 5/30/2012 at 11:49 AM, DANZIG said:

Good stuff Mr L,

Please keep the updates coming and could you let everyone know how you use the oil? and your experiences with it?

• How much do you consume a day?
  • How do you take it?
  • Do you take it all in one go? or split it during the day? and if so at what times?
  • Side effects?
  • Taste?
  • How long does it take to feel the effects? How long do they last?
  • Can you give more details on your anxiety and how the oil has impacted on it?

Can you also drop me a line on fb and let me know the above and how much you have left

:yinyang:

Hi there mr lungz .......... I know you are going to think this is strange......... I once met you wile you was fishing on a lake in Rotherham called Rother valley. Me and my ex girlfriend was walking the dog round and I got talking to for an hour or two on the bank. You told me your brief story and and to look you up on here to read in full about what you had gone through .......... I’m really hoping you get to see this and reply as a really close friend of mine has took really bad with cancer. He’s had brief treatment and a lump removed and it’s getting really bad and have said incurable. As a result I’m trying to contact you for some advice and help ASAP as his family would to try the oil as a last result  ............. I don’t really come on the site much so if you see this  please feel to contact me on this number XXXXX ASAP  if you could help in anyway my name is XXXXXX on Facebook you can check my profile if you are on there I have nothing to hide I am genuine and you would probably reconise my dog I was walking and myself from my pictures   ............ you don’t have to give me any info you can call me on unknown number if you like would just like to speak in person for advice and help. Many thanks Nick 

Like this

Edited by Comrade Stoker

Hi @Nickynoodle I am sorry mate, I had to remove your personal details from your post. We do not allow this on UK420. I realise your post is with the best intentions, but the rule about personal details being exchanged, is a hard and fast rule. Ultimately, its to protect our members. We cannot vet every single person who joins the site, and sadly, there some strange fuckers that come and go, so we need to protect our members. 

I hope you understand :yinyang: 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

Hi @Nickynoodle I am sorry mate, I had to remove your personal details from your post. We do not allow this on UK420. I realise your post is with the best intentions, but the rule about personal details being exchanged, is a hard and fast rule. Ultimately, its to protect our members. We cannot vet every single person who joins the site, and sadly, there some strange fuckers that come and go, so we need to protect our members. 

I hope you understand :yinyang: 

No worry’s mate I admit mate posts are strange but it is in desperation. I not the police or anything yes I fully understand I’m going to keep checking the forum and hope some one can help .......... sorry once again. Could you give me some info on how to private message and contact people individual please I’m new to the site and still trying to get to grips with things not used it much .

Edited by Nickynoodle
Forgot a few things
Just now, somelad said:

@Nickynoodle google Rick Simpson oil, you can research how to make your own, and start a grow with a few plants but might not be ready quick enough. :yinyang:

This is what I’m im thinking pal scared it’s not gonna be quick enough, it’s spread to 4 places from diagnosis and treatment and I’ve got in head it’s aggressive and fuck and he’s not got long left. He collapsed on ward yesterday and had robe put on oxygen.