Dutch Passion Taiga and Polar Lights #2

DutchPassionTony

hi folks, yes I hope we will find out the yield and a smoke report soon. A final comment from Seymour himself.....

gallery_70468_4085_62947.jpg

• Like 1

nice diary, shame about the little hicup at the end. ive been doing dwc for a few years and the plants can become monsters very quickly, im definately sold on the led's and this diary has opened my eyes to autos, i honestly didnt know autos could produce like that :stoned: what make of led's does seymour use? am i right in saying he has 2 x 300w panels?

shogun :smokin:

oh' how do long flowering sativas and hazes do under led's? :unsure:

I think they're blackstars but I might need to check... Hold on a few mins.

Mr. T :pimp:

e2a: No. Completely right the first time I edited this post. Google 189x-pro mate!

Edited by T-Rix

what a shame he didn't get to finish her off would have been nice to see what she could really produce.

Thanks for the thread Tony been a good read

Cheers rasta :smokin:

The final photo, Taiga is in jars. Seymour praises Taiga as perhaps the best Auto he has grown and loves the smoke. Thats a few people who have told me the same thing. I think he would have preferred to have taken the plant through to day 75 for some amber trichomes and a heavy hit, but I suspect he will be growing Taiga some time soon so he can try again.

He didn't weigh her but he got plenty of bud. It was fun to watch for me. DWC in the hands of a pro is great to see, and auto's do well in combination with that and powerful lights.

Seymours next grow is the next (un-named) Auto we are releasing, I will open a thread and you can see it unfold. It will be done again in DWC and this time Seymour will blaze her with the full 600W of LED so you should see these particular genetics bloom heavily. It is a high THC auto, as they all are nowadays.

gallery_70468_4085_106584.jpg

Here is a quote from the man himself "the polarlights was pure lemon smelling in aroma and was really appealing, she got your mouth watering just by the smell, the high was a creeper where it didnt hit you straight away but once she kicked in it was a very pleasant up high, the only down side is that i didnt get to take her all the way to full maturity, either way she is not 1 to be missed

the taiga is absoloute bonkers of a smoke and is probably the best auto ive grown so far,ive been lol'ing all weekend, the smell is pure exotic fruits and the taste is like a super expensive perfume, i cant even describe that shit lol even my mates couldnt distinguish the taiga from reg strains haha id give her a 9 outta 10 and would loved to have taken her to amber as she would of been immense

until next time ......... "

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nice diary, cheers DP and SB :)

I was looking at the Taiga on attitude, then i searched on here for any grows and found this.

Cheers,

nibs.