uk420growergcf sweetseeds comp diary !

uk420growergcf

Guest nelly123

Looking nice man have you red a diary saying to add malases amd bio boost with the oldtimer feed? ya certainly doing somet right bro keep going man. nelly :yinyang:

if i was you mate,i would get that air out, going outside via,a vent,or out the chimney. as i used to kick my air out, to another room,and my temps were allways well into the top 30,s. :headpain: now ive sorted my air out, through the loft ,my temps have fallen lots :guitar: ive just gotta sort a nice air in now. :yinyang: allso the plant magic ot1 ,grow n bloom,have enough mollasses in,allready. so no need for mollases.. your plants ar looking nice n green still. i grew a 0g#18 out and it was bland,in flavour.very peppery. had a nice stone to it tho. your tahoes ar looking good. the og x ssh. sounds a nice cross :smoke: is that the tahoe ? cf ? :unsure:

heres the scedule nelly !! as i said im using pm ot grow and bloom along with the mollassas and the canna bio boost . ok going to come back update this in half hour i have some great pics for ya all . got them all out took individual pics and group shot of my sweet seeds strain ! :smokin:post-67712-0-52821000-1338410711_thumb.jpg

if i was you mate,i would get that air out, going outside via,a vent,or out the chimney. as i used to kick my air out, to another room,and my temps were allways well into the top 30,s. :headpain: now ive sorted my air out, through the loft ,my temps have fallen lots :guitar: ive just gotta sort a nice air in now. :yinyang: allso the plant magic ot1 ,grow n bloom,have enough mollasses in,allready. so no need for mollases.. your plants ar looking nice n green still. i grew a 0g#18 out and it was bland,in flavour.very peppery. had a nice stone to it tho. your tahoes ar looking good. the og x ssh. sounds a nice cross :smoke: is that the tahoe ? cf ? :unsure:

hi smokie thanks for droppin by m8 . yeah im following a grow scedule from one of the sweetseeds test grows on the cc bj and the results were amazing but he was using the biobiz grow and bloom before the pm gear realy took of so could be right there as the biobiz prob has less mollasas in it but im feeding once every 2 to 3 days so was thinking rather than the bloom every feed giving water 1 in every 3 and bloom the other and mollasas the other but you think best cut the mollasas and just feed bloom 1 feed water next and the bioboost then water and round again ?? ok gona update chat soon smokie !! peace :smokin:

ok bit later than the halh hour but here we go hopfully my pics will get better now should a been putting more effort into getting the best pics up for you fellow growers ! ok cream caramel 2post-67712-0-83457200-1338421394_thumb.jpgcream caramel 1post-67712-0-33501700-1338421639_thumb.jpgand black jackpost-67712-0-98432500-1338421735_thumb.jpgmore below folks!!! :smokin:

• Like 3

ok heres the cream caramel 1 post-67712-0-05370300-1338421936_thumb.jpg and black jack as think last pic was wrong lol !! that was a og x sshpost-67712-0-76266400-1338421997_thumb.jpg and a group hug with the 2 week behind cc post-67712-0-62802100-1338422158_thumb.jpg ok got them on 3 ml ot bloom at moment moving up to around 4 ml over the next 2 feeds . also using canna bioboost every 3rd water and a plain water between the 2 feeds to keep everything even . ok back again soon to update again so thanks for reading me diary !!! hope all is well your ends!! peace ! :smokin:

• Like 2

sorry smokie ment to say ive solved my heat probs . got a window at each end off the upstairs . im in the top of a bungalow . got hole top floar but only use 1 section of 1 side so with keeping the room open shes doing great . not hit 31 since the start . hit 30 here and there but the air flow and movment are counter acting it . no stretch from heat no sighns of any stress . yeah my og 18 had a male bolock few weeks in so killed it but watched a vidio on the smoke reports from the tahoe last night and they all say its the nicest and hardest hitter out there to date . the taste sticks with you long after exhaling and they say can put you on the floar if not carfull lol so def sounds like a badass smoke . we will see but so far in my room its by far the best looking plant with trics all over even in 2nd week a bloom . 1 them that when you look at her when in veg under magnafyer you can see the baby trics all over most leaves close to the branchs lol . 5 week to go on her . anyway gona update my other now with couple pics as will finish tomorow

:smokin:

yeah me to smokie got like 4 fans 1 pushing cool air from down stairs then another taking it to the room then 14" fan at doar another at the end a small 7 inch in between my pots and 1 more lol at the other doar pushing out to window and my 8" exaust sucking air out the window lol so you can imagine its windy in my groom lol temps have cooled today with higher rh as higher outside but still keeping at 50% and below so all good . on the warmer days that drops to 45 so should be fine . anyway had them all out today cleened my room out and all looking bang on now so well and trully chuffed :guitar: thanks to alot a help from my mates whitch is very much appreciated and now its 5 weeks till they hit 70 days so hopfully have 1 or 2 before then but want my trics amber or as much as poss by 70 day mark whitch should be good ok thanks for those good vibes smoke and hope your comp diary is flying as im sure it it . chat soon mucker ! peace :smokin: diary

• Like 1

ok not sure about this having touse galary to get pics on posts but here goes . 99% sure i havnt a prob and these are swollen calax and only that and not a bollock but got to be sure so any1 can you id these as defo calax not bollock , as ya can see the pitsils have came away from a couple and you can see 1 with pitsils still intact . this is bollox how we suposed to get our pics on here ????? can any1 reading this look at my galary ??

Edited by TheStoneDuk
to fix double reply

ok prob sorted swollen calax nothing bad !! had to be 100% sure though !! ill update later when got the hang a this new way of gettin pics on the posts !!

• 4 weeks later...