uk420growergcf sweetseeds comp diary !

uk420growergcf

heres few morepost-67712-0-51747300-1333843750_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-98282400-1333843847_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-41604700-1333843872_thumb.jpg ok as you can see looking good for now and will be tying the others down as they get to similar size of the 8 ive already done , only 2 of my sweetseeds are like this so far as the other 3 cc are a week from being at this stage !!! thanks for the heads up bushmaster would a saved me if hadnt notices my self so thankyou buddy !!!! and yes nelly my man thank you for your input look forward to cgatting real soon , left you pm with my addy ! peac and heres to keeping it highest of high ! peace :smokin:

• Like 1

hey there people whats up my friends hope your all good in your own grooms and yes im stoppin by all yer diarys strait after i right this !! not updating tonight gona leave few days inbetween as not that much to see in a day or somtimes less lol but yeah there flying along , all strains are doing well but the beests are the sweetseeds strains and my cali connection tahoe og,s they are the biggest of al;l my girls ! but all 23 doing great and all in bloom comin on a treat , had a great white shark that finished in 6 weeks man , and all trics cloudy some coloured up more and amber but decen smoke and keeps me from having to buy any shite of the street , anyway thanks for stoopn by and hope to see ye all real soon !!! peace , to keeping it highest of high !!! :smokin:

• Like 1

hey there hows everyone tonight ?? looks like it me here on me own as usual lol anyway these babies are flying , cut back on giving the diluted nutes and just giving a occasional spray with root stim and bio silicon at 1ml per litre each and feeding them 1.2 litre a water every 2 to 3 days , potted up the larger plants today and all looking good in 5litre pots , used pm granuals and weak catalist to water in for stress aid after the repot , all the week younger cream caramels are catching up ultra fast will repot them few days , also super cropped all plants that were big enough the larger black jack and cream caramel and both reacted great so far , can see the branches starting to stretch out , soon be time to take clones , just been reading budlaires step by sstep thread on taking clones and looks full proof so going with that , anyway ill be here in a day or 2 to update this diary let you all see how these babies are doing , for now thanks for taking the time out to read my diary and see you around real soon ! peace

• Like 2

Good to see your still plugging along, don't worry about the quietness. Most people are to stoned to reply :skin_up:.

With so many diary//topics/other stuff on here its easy to forget what you've posted in :headpain:

The key is big pretty pictures

Anywho, things are coming on good I hope. In regards to clones just keep it simple.

Cut the plant just below the node, dip in rooting gel (not necessary but each to their own) then place in riot cube or small riddled pot of compost and place under a 20-40cfl for 2 wks. I place mine in a prop and mist the lid not the plant.

Just don't be tempted to lift the clone from the medium to check roots. Leave them be for a fortnight.

You can't get anymore simpler, I've had 100% clone rate. I just don't take many now because of limited space.

All the best buddy and keep up the great work

• Like 3

uk420growergcf man i've just seen your stealth room and read the sroty about it, it's lovely !! :shuriken:

i used to sleep with my groom as well (for like 6 months) but i guess i was pretty often too stoned to care about the noise but i reckon after a while it ain't good! :skin_up:

i slept with my plants for one night recently and it wasn't a quiet night of rest !! :guitar:

keep up the good work :yinyang:

• Like 1

hey elis welcome to my first diary m8 , got another but this one is for a comp entery hopfully in next few months , growing 23 multi strain if ya fancy a look just jump on into my profile and go through my content its under cream caramel , tahoe black jack you will find easy as the spelling to {cream caramelle} is spelled wrong like here lol anyway thanks for taking the time out to look at my diary , heres a few pics , not full update just a look at how there doing , peace :smokin:post-67712-0-11622400-1334448736_thumb.jpgblack jack , next cream caramelpost-67712-0-88750900-1334448764_thumb.jpg next is a shot of one of the younger cream caramels , 1 week younger , on day 14 veg , all very uniform , one a touch more indica dom with slightly fater leaves but all very gigirous in growth and uniform in structure lots of side branching already still to sc them make them push out them lower branches ! , few more pics underneeth , ! post-67712-0-67812800-1334448854_thumb.jpg :smokin:

• Like 3

Good to see your still plugging along, don't worry about the quietness. Most people are to stoned to reply :skin_up:.

With so many diary//topics/other stuff on here its easy to forget what you've posted in :headpain:

The key is big pretty pictures

Anywho, things are coming on good I hope. In regards to clones just keep it simple.

Cut the plant just below the node, dip in rooting gel (not necessary but each to their own) then place in riot cube or small riddled pot of compost and place under a 20-40cfl for 2 wks. I place mine in a prop and mist the lid not the plant.

Just don't be tempted to lift the clone from the medium to check roots. Leave them be for a fortnight.

You can't get anymore simpler, I've had 100% clone rate. I just don't take many now because of limited space.

All the best buddy and keep up the great work

hey my friend thanks for the encouragment i need it lol ! ive done what you and my good mate nelly advised and laid of the nutes alltogether and def see a change for the better so thanks m8 ! rep+ for ya bro , yeah think ill leave couple more weeks before i start to take clones but around what age is best ?? over 4 week old ?? do you not have to take from a mature plant ?? anyway wont have branches big enough for couple more weeks so makes sence , by the way are my pics big enough ???? is there anyw way of resizing bigger ?? im using microsoft picture manager can only get them to 36 by about 400 any time i try upload bigger it wont let me , , any pointers are mucho gracies as its my first real diary want to make as good as i can !! was thinking of posting a step by step bubble hash making to keep people amused ,, what ya think m8 ??? ill pm ya ! peace :smokin:

Clones can be taken when ever the plant is big enough, but yes it is better when its mature. I'd say around 6 wks if grown in a good environment, and I've also found that the older that plant (mature) the clones flower slightly quicker than the seed plant. Just my experience though not FACT.

its all trial and error to begin, clones just seemed to work for me but then I suffer from pests so its swings and roundabouts. Ya can't be good at everything lol

You seem a lot more glued up than I was 3 yrs ago and your more green fingered than me.

I smoke to much and get lazy with my grow, then suffer in the jar department lol

With regards to piccys, get onto hiphip. He's become UK420s photo guru and he's also good at a reach around :smokin::guitar::wassnnme:

• Like 2

here few more of the youngest cream caramels and a group shot of the 3 young cc ] ok thanks for taking the time to read my diary see ya all soon ! peace :spliff: below the other 2 pics

Edited by uk420growergcf

ok not sure what just happened lol tryed uploading couple more pics but wont let me ??? anyway nice one bushmaster i apreciate your help !! yeah i would think that by 6 week mark ,my girls will have huge branches by then making good clones , i seem to be hooked on my plants lol been growing fair few years but outdoars for first 8 years but learn new things every day , i have found that the bubbas im flowering at moment are clones i took from a plant few months ago and i have found they have finished about a week sooner than they did wheni flowered there mum ! great stuff , gona pm you k bud