uk420growergcf sweetseeds comp diary !

uk420growergcf

Guest nelly123

Looking very nice and healthy m8, dude these strains really do go for it growth wise man dont they? Ya doing a damn fine job m8 keep it up and am sure ya going to laughing come chop time m8? all best buddy Nelly

• Like 2

Aye mate yer looking spot on :yes: and with my good cabbage nelly on board. you got nowt to worry about :yep:

hey rabid hope all is good your end and yeah there coming along real nice !! yeah my good friend nelly is cool man were all about the same thing a m8b !! ok gona update this diary now with couple pics , chat soon m8 ! peace

Looking very nice and healthy m8, dude these strains really do go for it growth wise man dont they? Ya doing a damn fine job m8 keep it up and am sure ya going to laughing come chop time m8? all best buddy Nelly

your damn right there my friend they grow real good , real vigirous growth on all the cream caramels and the black jack , but the ones in my groom thats the queen of the veg room at moment is my tahoe og,s man there huge and shit loads a side branching , gona get some good cuts of the 2 biggest tahoes and 1 of each of the other 2 , 1 is real good but i have 1 tahoe that never did anything for weeks then last couple days has picked up a hell of a lot ! we will se what she saying in a month , anyway m8 gona update this diary quickly and hope your wee project is comin on nice ! chat soon bud ! peace

hi green dazzler hows things m8 ? yeah this is my first sweetseeds grow but shit they grow real nice real vigirous the bj and cc , and you chat to anyone on here thats grown these strains and the reports are realy great m8 , so far it has my aproval from what ive seen so far and the service you get from sweetseeds is second to none , they wil help you every step of the way if on 420 as great sweetseeds sec that you ca look at test grows done by the sweetseeds guy and they will advise you if needed , anyway make your self comfy its gona be explosive as time goes on , ! chat soon and thanks for taking the time to read my diary , peace

• Like 2

heres a couple of pics of the youngest cream caramels and ill post 1 below just showing inside view of my vegging room !!! will be back tomorow for decent update , peacepost-67712-0-48651100-1334696152_thumb.jpg next is black jack post-67712-0-08870200-1334696261_thumb.jpg another cream caramel 1 week younger than the bj ! post-67712-0-33304400-1334696403_thumb.jpg

Edited by uk420growergcf
  • Like 4

Coming along well dude. :yinyang:

thanks budelaire i apreciate you taking time to check out how im getting on !!! yeah realy enjoying growing these strains , and the anticipation of smoking them is muder lol , all good things come to the most patient of growers ay lol , hope to see ya about soon , peace

Looking nice and tidy so far mucker. Keep away from the scissors and crack on.

Cheers :smokin:

i was thinkin that me self lol leave them be !!!! lol:wassnnme: always thinking how can i better my groom lol , prob boardum actually so gona start getin out fishin take me away from it all for a while !!! thanks for takin the time to drop by m8 ! peace

• Like 1

ok been leavin those deadly scissiors and let them do there thing and there doin there thing real well !!!! heres a couple a pics , still on just water and spraying with silicon,cat , touch a root stim every second day , tyed most down with a bit of super cropping and all reacting nicley , the cream caramel 1 is huge and within a week or 2 ready to go 12 12 with first ten , ok heres the pics, first a group pic , ive moved the last 4 flowering plants into the veg room with a 600hps and put the 23 vegging plants into my large bloom room , in couple week ill pull the smallest 10 out put them back into the proper veg room as the slh,bubba and lsd will be done by then , ill put 3 outdoars next month keep the othr 10 for next run ,post-67712-0-10048700-1335400615_thumb.jpg next is black jack at day 30 from germenation post-67712-0-69663800-1335400813_thumb.jpg next is my cream caramel also 30 days from germ , group[ pic of mixed strains in my groom !!! post-67712-0-63844100-1335400418_thumb.jpg the other 3 cream caramels are among this group pic but cant find the single shots of them ive just took lol half baked man !!!! ill get them up eather later tonight or tomorow night !!! ill be starting cloning tomorow if greens deliver on time like usual , using clonex , root riot and have a air tight prop for them to go inside , nice sturdy fecker with the lid heavy enough to make a vacume lock when shut so with bit luck this will do the job , been testing the inviroment and staying nice steamed up with condensation and temp at 27 c and humidity at 60 to 75 so if anyone thiks im going wrong please tell me !!! thanks again for taking the time to read my diary and widsh you all the best in your own grooms !!! peace

Edited by uk420growergcf
  • Like 3

ok toook some clones today succesfully with bit a luck from the canna gods !! took 2 tahoe number 1 2 tahoe nmbr 2 1 tahoe number 3 then 2 cream caramel nbr1 2 cream caramel number2 3 black jack 3 califonia dreaming 3 white siberian , 3 lemon skunk ans im rubbered and cant remember the last 2 i took lol anyway 23 inall used clonex and root riot plugs and into a prop seeled up with clingfilm , heres a couple picspost-67712-0-89799100-1335490966_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-72764000-1335490934_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-06358600-1335490926_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-52227600-1335490916_thumb.jpg couple more below :smokin:

• Like 3

yeah i read a few diffrent cloning threads and all were pretty good to be honest , i have done some before with success and it was with them in a small pot then seeled the pots with cling film , this time though im doing to many to do that way so did the next best thing and seeled the whole prop up with cling film to keep my inviroment good , 75% humidity and 26 c so looking good for now , anyone see im going wrong please shot let me know , peace !!!post-67712-0-29449900-1335491340_thumb.jpg good night all :smokin:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

WOOOHOOOO Bad boy!! You been a busy bee ant ya? Listen the thing with cutts m8 is to keep the humididty up as high as you can m8 and they'll root everytime m8, my last lot was 100%, 2 never shown roots while most did, so i just left them an extra 4 days and bang roots everywhere dude, if you need a hand if they dont root giz a shout mukka, and we'll have a chat and i'll try and talk you thru it, but am sure they will root for ya my freind, these tahoe's sound interesting, we'll see how they flower for you 1st. Hope you and the old man are cool m8, been run off mi feet mukka. Chat sooin m8 Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1