uk420growergcf sweetseeds comp diary !

uk420growergcf

hey there everyone hope all is well with your copm grows !!! ok im doing 4 cream caramel and 1 black jack , using plant magic all the way with top max or canna bio bloom , germenated 1 cream caramel ,1 black jack 22,3,2012 , had to wait a week for my other 3 cc to get here so germed them last wed there on day 3 veg now and flying , the 2 1week older seedlings are flying , real impressed with the germ rate and how fast and vigirous the growth is . heres a coyuple of pics taken through the last week , got them in my new little veg room ive built in the last week so still a bit rough lol , then they will go into a 1200hps bloom room , using pm root stim , granuals , bio silicon , bio wetter , catalist , ot grow ot bloom and will ad a bio bloom booster when 3 weeks into flower make my girls swell !! usually use all same but no bloom boost but on good advice im using 1 this grow see how she grows !! ok cream caramel 1 , black jack , ill be numbering all 4 cc so we know whitch are whitch when bigger ,post-67712-0-48042900-1333409052_thumb.jpgday 6 from germanation looking good for me anyway lol:unsure: black jack on her own post-67712-0-75253700-1333409345_thumb.jpgok rather than repost to show all my sweetseeds strains together and seperate the ones started 22 and ones started 29th !! first the 2 started 22 , black jack and cream caramel 1 post-67712-0-92736900-1333410996_thumb.jpgcream caramel1 next black jackpost-67712-0-97338400-1333411240_thumb.jpg next group shot of the 3 cc i started 29th march post-67712-0-53954000-1333411399_thumb.jpg , ill do each small one on her own on another post as not letting me upload the size i want where ive added so many i think ???? :headpain: anyway this is my diary for the compotition , peace heres to keeping it highest of highs!!!!! :smokin:

post-67712-0-90273000-1333411141_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

heres the other 3 cream caramel on there own 1 2 post-67712-0-16585500-1333412044_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-68322700-1333412058_thumb.jpgand pic of 3 was shit so will get on tomorow as im shagged lol need to relax been battering away here for 4 hours lol theres also couple here of my current plants in bloom in my big room just to show what kind a thing im going to do with these cream caramel and black jack , bye for now and heres to keeping it the highest of high !!!! peace :smokin:

post-67712-0-67861100-1333413000_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-22855900-1333412939_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi mate! :yep:

Nice one ;) Welcome to the contest :yes:

Your babies are looking good so far. Keep it up my friend...

Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1

cheers tommy m8 and hiphip thanks for dropping by m8 with a bit of luck ill do these babies justice , this is a bubba kush33 freebee , well a cutting from a freebee i grew finished 6 weeks ago , this is 1 of 4 im flowering along with other strains but with some luck from the canna gods , and you good people i will do this with my bj and cc !!!post-67712-0-47231000-1333415222_thumb.jpg she is 4 weeks 3 days give or take a day , so here the kind a way im gona go with these strains , anyone disagree ???? anyway ill be cack in few days to update ! thanks again for taking the time to drop by my friends and hope to see you about somtime soon ! , to keeping it highest of high !!!! peace :smokin:

Edited by uk420growergcf
  • Like 2

Guest nelly123

Hey up uk, some fine Bloom room ya got going their my man! Ya seem to have it under controll my freind, al tek a seat in corner over here, all the best buddy. Nelly :skin_up:

ok heres couple a pics to show how my garden looks when closed away stelf mode !!! :shuriken:post-67712-0-63184200-1333669446_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-07995600-1333669537_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-73197500-1333669842_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-64255200-1333669626_thumb.jpg now here a slh 5 weeks into 12 , 12 shes huge !!! covering the whole front of my veg room and my veg room aint ssmall prob 1 and a half mtre high and 1 metre wide 1.3 metre deep so will take 20 vegging plants when full ! anyway ill do a proper updatde in a week when somthing real shows the change in there size , sorry if ive over done it with the updates ill chill do wonce a week from now lol night and peace fellow growers !!!!! :smokin:

post-67712-0-13994900-1333669755_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Holy moly that's a lot of work

Welcome to the comp m8.

I love the stealth room, some real planning gone in there

All the best for the rest

• Like 1

Holy moly that's a lot of work

Welcome to the comp m8.

I love the stealth room, some real planning gone in there

All the best for the rest

hey bushmaster thanks for dropping by my friend , yeah used to have it in my bedroom but had boilt a huge room outa that reflective material they use for building houses well all i new was my mate i was doing things with had suddenlly aquired it at work but this thing looked like a feckin space ship had landed in my bedroom lol , im luck as i have the whole of the top of a bungalow , my parents have the bottom half and they are the coolest folks ya could imagine !!! the old man used to be right into the roses and loves his garden and loves to help and give great advice !! there 77 years old , im divorced so moved back in couple a year ago to help look after my mum as she had dementia , so i have upstairs and rather than have a monstrosity in my bedroom and never get any sleep as you can imagine , was running 3 x 600 hps with a 400 mh and a 250 all running with intake outake and a bloody 1300 watt air con system the old man gave me to keep the room under control !! so was burnin the lecy big time lol anyway since then decided i wanted a more permenant grow room that will perform great and stelth it , my father said to redo the walls wit plaster board and put false wall behind a cuboard and the opening as you can see behind the drawers in my bedroom . i can now sleep like a baby lol no severe headaches lol anyway i have to touch it up a little when i finish this runn im finishing now . ill get the whole thing whitewalled and get all my wirering in order , but for now its bang on m8 , could do away wit my intake if i wanted as my room sucks fresh air from the rafters all day all night , jjust have to stick a rad in on cold nights as the air exchange is prob every 5 mins , anyway thanks for the warm welcome to the comp my sweetseeds strains are flying man loving my little veg room i have set up , only just set it up couple week ago wher i used to have the space ship but this is only 400mh with moving fan so doesnt bother me and boy there loving it , all 12 inches from the 400 and soaking up those lumiens like a goodun !!! hope to see you about and chat sometime soon !!!! 420growergcf heres to keeping it the highest of high !!! peace

• Like 1

Hi mate :yep:

Very nice place to have them growing, hehe :yes:

Keep it up, sweet regards! :smokin:

tommy

hey tommy glad you likie it , have the top of a bungalow only my 77 yr old mum and dad live underneeth and there real cool !! not smokers but yeah the old man in a green fingerd guy to and loves to help me with my growing , he sees nothing wrong with growing it for own use and for it to pay for its self and im all about great quality and if i happen to make few bucks now and again so be it but not in it for the money def not !!! used to grow in the bedroom when first moved back with the couple year ago but kept me awake and wasnt nice so the old man said use plaser board and take the back out 1 of my boult in wardroobs and turn in to a permenat groom , so we did it , i have still so smooth her out a little when i grt all these girls out in few weeks before i move my sweet cream caramels and black jack in there , also replacing a hps as want both to be at there best for next bloom , 1 is new 1 isnt and just dont like using for to long as they go on for ever but lose so much after few grows imo that is , anyway thanks for stoppin by and hope to chat soon m8 !! keeping it highest of high , peace

ok im board shittless so a wee update of my sweet things !!! going great , started adding half ml per litre of ot grow , spraying with very dilute silicon , biop wetter and a dribble of catalist , heres some pics post-67712-0-09686900-1333753901_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-68052700-1333753960_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-41434900-1333754085_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-36957300-1333754248_thumb.jpg cant seem to add the last pic i wanted to , ill get it on next time , as you can see all is well !!! all my other strains are all going the same , the tahoe are flying apart from 1 that looks a little slow but she will catch up , the rest are all going real good , most only 6 th day veg but getting there , these pics are the first large ones are now 14 th day veg and the 3 smaller cc are on there 6th day veg ,, wonce again thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around soon !!! keeping it highest of high , peace

• Like 1

Ain't they sweet

Word of advice, don't feed this early. Wait till they have been in their final pots around a wk or so.

Other than that, keep on keeping on :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi uk420, as bush said above cool off with the feed a little while the so young man, i just come out of that order of the day! And boy do my plants love me for it? Slowly away uk and you'll be ok m8, all the best dude. nelly

ps; Say hi to thi old man for mi, what a cool guy my freind. :skin_up:

• Like 1

hey nelly , bushmaster , yeah i already relised i was over doing it as so young and delicate !! found a few were not doing much for a day or so , anyway late last night flushed them all real good and shit i neerly fell over when i saw the colour of the run of , man i got a fright man a, anyway potted up all the week old seedlings as had rooted out there pots real fast real good so into 1.5 litre pots and watered in with very diluted catalist like half ml a litre just to help with any stress from potting , anyway there all fine now and have seen a great diffrence in them since last night , there all awake and alert and growing so fast there unreal ! they seem to eat up this 400 so well and the larger ones even had a little lst today ! done the bj and cc , tied them over let the lite get all those bottom nodes and seem to have settled niclly ! thanks for that heads up cause if i hadnt noticed last night you would prob been just intime tonight to save my babies !!!! but yes man the canna god are with me at the moment anyway lol !!! here few pics show you what i done !!!post-67712-0-77571700-1333843347_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-56862900-1333843364_thumb.jpgpost-67712-0-60579900-1333843386_thumb.jpgmore below

• Like 1