Another Dutch Passion Hermie Thread

Henry Weston

GROW UP THEY ARE SEEDS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY !

No need to shout. No need to be offensive either. That was not an incorrect use of the word faction. Nor was I referring to seeds, I was referring to participants in this thread.

they had a bad experience and wont accept others disagree with them,

None of DP's critics on here have said that everyone who grows Blueberry gets hermies, just rather more than is otherwise experienced with fems from other breeders.

I don't see what your problem with accepting that is.

or they feel personaly slighted or something.

They feel pissed off because they wasted a lot of money and leccy on duff plants that pollinated everything else in their growroom, I don't understand your problem with appreciating that.

DP rep gives the only answer a grown up would expect the representative of a company to give tbh

No for the umpteenth time, the only response a grown up should give is to acknowledge that there is something badly wrong with the strain and do something about it,DP's presence here is supposed to be in a help desk capacity not an ignore people who got hermied plants capacity.

edited to add

Putting nice emoticons at the end of an ill-thought out offensive post just looks daft.

It wasn't offensive or ill thought out, I was making a point about the childish way some people on here act, I have made my point I will leave it now

The smiley was my way of saying, chill out ffs

It was offensive and ill thought out in various ways, accusing people of being childish is equally offensive, saying you're leaving it now is just being evasive when after all it was you who started it and if you want people to chill out why not stop making ill thought out abusive posts?

Arnold,you usually only turn up on this thread to criticise somebody making what you see as an offensive post, usually me, but otherwise a DP critic. Moodyman has been nothing but offensive today, you are ignoring that and having a go at me for responding to that. If you are going to appoint yourself as unofficial mod you need to be consistent, otherwise you just come over like any old troll.

Arnold,you usually only turn up on this thread to criticise somebody making what you see as an offensive post, usually me, but otherwise a DP critic. Moodyman has been nothing but offensive today, you are ignoring that and having a go at me for responding to that.

I am? Where's that then?

If you are going to appoint yourself as unofficial mod you need to be consistent, otherwise you just come over like any old troll.

Oh poo! What utter tosh!

Guest Thicky

Yes and the reason people keep coming back and posting on it is probably because they are really enjoying themselves lol

• Like 2

I am? Where's that then?

Usually just after about half the posts I've made in response to somebody being offensive towards me.

Oh poo! What utter tosh
!

Fiddlesticks yourself.

Don't any of the DP apologists think this could all be cleared up if Tony went a bit further than just reading and repping,got over having Blueberry called birdseed and actually posted something?

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 2

The first plants I grew in 2004 were DP White Widow with no hermie problems. I grew the same strain last summer and 2 out of 3 hermied on me, so it goes without saying that I will never buy any of their products again. Hermies are a lot of wasted time/space/effort and money, and that's without the disappointment and frustration.

Heads seriously need to roll at DP and/or someone there needs a MASSIVE kick up arse because Rome is burning. At this rate there won't be a DP in the forseeable future.

Read this thread VERY carefully DP and take heed as NO CUSTOMERS = NO BUSINESS

Better to concentrate on fixing the problems you're having with existing strains than introducing even more hermie prone strains to the range.

Edited by tywyn
  • Like 5

Nice one Tywyn.

DP and it's apologists, what exactly is your problem with recognising the perfectly bleedin' obvious fact that DP strains ( not just Blueberry)are going badly downhill fast people are justifiably angry and something needs doing?

Guest komodod

i would not buy anything from them until they rework their strains. thats my opinion. tbh i dont think they have any decent bb genetics left to rework. probably not even pollenating themselves.