Another Dutch Passion Hermie Thread

Henry Weston

Afternoon,

Heres the pics of the male flowers as promised, sorry pictures are not great but I couldn't find my charger for the camera so the were taken on a iphone.

post-32617-0-25947800-1332684699_thumb.jpg

post-32617-0-80916600-1332684710_thumb.jpg

2 more pics, the male flowers are too many now so im gonna chop them and make some cream for my psoriasis and some bubble.

post-32617-0-72045800-1332684865_thumb.jpg

post-32617-0-71645800-1332684876_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peas-n-Carrots
  • Like 1

to be honest no chip on my shoulder thought everyone should now and what about me doing so many posts i dont do them couse there is to many people that stab you in the back all the keyboard gangsters that say one thing then say another and of posts my cousin was using my details when i was away for 12 month abroad,, and you say no proof i dont take pictures and show them as thats called evidence if you get busted and check your computer,, they cant use words for evidence wouldnt make much of a case,, you say other companies have those problems aswell tga doesnt under ground origanal genetics dont,,the other companies that do have problems are the one,s that do fem seed,s,, i have only had problems with regular seeds from dp simple and so has lots of other people along with there fem seeds too,and if i have a chip on my shoulder so what wouldnt you after wasting money and time on there shitty strains and dont say no you wouldnt couse anyone would be pissed off at the end of the day this was for dutch passion to answer my questions no one else so why answer for them im still waiting for them to stand up and be heard but nothing yet

1st off, chill the Fuck out :skin_up:

Now the question I have for you! Do u plan to prove what you are saying? If not then you have no place commenting here.

I have BB x POG seeds that hermie about 60%, yes I do blame the BB but have no photographic proof it was BB, so haven't started a thread called "DP fucked my cross" .... you get what I mean?

If you were a frequent poster & repected grower here on uk420, then maybe you would get less shit & given the time of day. But when you are heart set on trolling against DP & tony (who is only an employee of DP afaik) & aggressive towards respected members, then u expect everyone to ignore it lol what a joke.

Here's a little heads up.... most canna plants will hermie. The more times you feminize a strain through generations (without introducing a male at some point) then that strain will find a way to survive i.e. hermie. Even reg plants will hermie at some point (leaving it way past maturity usually does it) without stress. Do u understand what stress is?

Anyway, without understanding of the plant you're growing, you aren't going to be a successful grower. The most common cause of hermie is the male used as the daddy, let's face it, how many growers chop there males down after they have spread pollen for a week or 2? them males could be full on he/she & not letting them finish will only prevent you (the breeder) from spotting it, so there will be no way to pinpoint the when the hermie was carried on from.

There's loads more natural ways they can hermie without stress & yet you claim you are the perfect grower & your plants are never stressed..... I beg to differ. Without proof, you have no argument on this subject. Why don't you go check your plants when they are a sleep, I bet this is why you get so many hermies :yep

E2a respect earns respect :yinyang:

Edited by CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME
  • Like 2

you now what i dont care what anyone thinks or say and what u going on about respect on here for no one shows respect on here its one of the worst growing forums about for people to be bitching about other growers and putting them down i only come on here to speek to a few people and see what there doing in the garden and and you go on about light leeks its a sealed room no light leeks so wrong there dont you think i went throught everything before i said anything, the only times its ever happend to me is when i have grown dutch passion, why would i take photos of them when they got chopped and burnt over a week ago so no there no proof plus dont take photo,s its jail bait if you lot only now, if they find you details and log entrys then there is there evidence to convict ,, see i take more caution than others as i have wasted 12 year of my life in jail, allready when i was younger so not going back couse of a stupid photo or two and if i want to come on here to complain about it WHAT EH, freedom of speech im not one of these silly little boys that come on here and will back down, and why do everyone else keep answering for dutch passion im wanting them to answer me na cunt else i made my own thread and havent answerd so just says to me there money grabbing basterds simple isnt it

and i now all about the traits of plants that will hermi as a last ditch effort to keep there genetics living i have been growing for past ten year im not saying im the best but now what im diong have loads of grows under my belt and breeding projects so no one needs to tell me about it im wanting to now why dutch passion arnt speeking up and arnt sorting stuff out as people are paying good money for shity genetics and are rolling in millions of pounds, im not on about all there seeds i have heard some are ok but a lot arnt i want to now what there going to do about it

Edited by smokey0159

Guest komodod

to be honest no chip on my shoulder thought everyone should now and what about me doing so many posts i dont do them couse there is to many people that stab you in the back all the keyboard gangsters that say one thing then say another and of posts my cousin was using my details when i was away for 12 month abroad,, and you say no proof i dont take pictures and show them as thats called evidence if you get busted and check your computer,, they cant use words for evidence wouldnt make much of a case,, you say other companies have those problems aswell tga doesnt under ground origanal genetics dont,,the other companies that do have problems are the one,s that do fem seed,s,, i have only had problems with regular seeds from dp simple and so has lots of other people along with there fem seeds too,and if i have a chip on my shoulder so what wouldnt you after wasting money and time on there shitty strains and dont say no you wouldnt couse anyone would be pissed off at the end of the day this was for dutch passion to answer my questions no one else so why answer for them im still waiting for them to stand up and be heard but nothing yet

Now the question I have for you! Do u plan to prove what you are saying? If not then you have no place commenting here.

I have BB x POG seeds that hermie about 60%, yes I do blame the BB but have no photographic proof it was BB, so haven't started a thread called "DP fucked my cross" .... you get what I mean?

If you were a frequent poster & repected grower here on uk420, then maybe you would get less shit & given the time of day. But when you are heart set on trolling against DP & tony (who is only an employee of DP afaik) & aggressive towards respected members, then u expect everyone to ignore it lol what a joke.

Here's a little heads up.... most canna plants will hermie. The more times you feminize a strain through generations (without introducing a male at some point) then that strain will find a way to survive i.e. hermie. Even reg plants will hermie at some point (leaving it way past maturity usually does it) without stress. Do u understand what stress is?

Anyway, without understanding of the plant you're growing, you aren't going to be a successful grower. The most common cause of hermie is the male used as the daddy, let's face it, how many growers chop there males down after they have spread pollen for a week or 2? them males could be full on he/she & not letting them finish will only prevent you (the breeder) from spotting it, so there will be no way to pinpoint the when the hermie was carried on from.

There's loads more natural ways they can hermie without stress & yet you claim you are the perfect grower & your plants are never stressed..... I beg to differ. Without proof, you have no argument on this subject. Why don't you go check your plants when they are a sleep, I bet this is why you get so many hermies :yep

about half of what you said was was fair enough the other half is not true. most plants from regulars dont hermie, some do late in flower, most dont in my experience. breeders are called such because they should be on top of what is going on with their mothers and fathers, when you pollenate a plant you should know how the male and female behaves, if it shows any hermie traits you should bin it.

some people may not be wanting to post loads of pics online, which is fair enough, im not making a dig at you mate but your plants looked very stressed in your diary, i dont wish a bad grow on anyone but it seems unfair to me.

• Like 1

I said earlier I did not want this turning into a shit fest, Im only giving my experience regarding dutch passion,if you want to get your handbags out start another thread please.

• Like 2

thats all i was doing giving my experience and to see if anyone from dutch passion would answer my questions but other people started pipping inn, trying to put it to me its my growing just the same as dutch passion did in there email then never replyed back, i say is it couse your getting freebies to grow for them is that why your backing them up?? people are to good on here to jump on people,see at the end of the day im going down another route now so dutch passion will answer my questions im going throught high times,, then they will have to answer peoples questions what is going on,,

Guest weedmonsta

thats all i was doing giving my experience and to

see if anyone from dutch passion would answer my questions but other people started pipping inn
, trying to put it to me its my growing just the same as dutch passion did in there email then never replyed back,
i say is it couse your getting freebies to grow for them is that why your backing them up??
people are to good on here to jump on people,see at the end of the day im going down another route now so
dutch passion will answer my questions im going throught high times
then they will have to answer peoples questions what is going on,,

quote 1 this is a forum, pepole do answer threads

quote 2 this is rubbish.. they give seeds as comp rizes.. everyone has a chance to WIN them.. they arent given away as bribes

quote 3 good luck with that

quote 4 no they dont

Guest Nasty little man

I'm pretty sure if tony keeps getting chased our of threads by angry growers it's will get back to the popped who own DP and will only reflect on there problems and maybe make them see the problems poor breeding cause. I think they know that everyone will want to try growing blueberry at some point so they push prices up and don't need so worry about quality control I mean it's not like Arjan is selling blueberry for £4 a seed then they would be fooked

NJD are you the spokesperson for DP now (serious question) only I see you post in mainly DP threads now where it used to be Sweet seeds. Just thought I'd ask then I know who to direct questions to :)

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 6

NJD are you the spokesperson for DP now (serious question) only I see you post in mainly DP threads now where it used to be Sweet seeds. Just thought I'd ask then I know who to direct questions to :)

Owd

I am Just Helping Dutch Passion, like I helped Sweet Seeds and like I am Helping New Era Genetic's :yinyang:

I thought with you being a Mod in all, You would be happy to see more Seed Companies come to UK420. They pay to Advertise here and they also Help and take interest in the Growers/Members of this Wonderful Forum. The More Seed Companies we have at this Forum the Better for every one as there are more Opportunities for Everyone :yinyang:

So with that being said, I dont See what your Problem is with me or Dutch Passion. We are trying to make this place a better place for everyone. What are you doing by Pissing all over them??

Seems like Your Pissing all Over UK420 Owd :russian:

Not me Mate. Wont see me Destroying the Website like you seem to want to...... Peace :smokin:

Not going to Attract many Sponsors by Pissing on the Ones you do have :yep:

Tell me are you a Ugorg Rep Owd??? :g:

man FFS, second on my ignore list

• Like 1

Jesus have I touched a nerve or what

I asked a genuine question and I dont piss over anybody mate, like I dont arsehole round anyone neither

I as a mod need and want to know who's helping on forums on this website but I will just tell you to keep your stupid opinions to yourself when it comes to the integrity of this site where I am concerned.

Owd

• Like 4

I just dont get this "giving sponsors a hard time". Where?

Where do I treat any sponsor with disrespect and if I have how come you have never jumped on me before now for it.

I'll ask any sponsor or anyone for that matter on here to explain something if it doesnt sit right with me. I just happened to have asked DP a few just lately cos they happen to be new and topical but there have been some daft statements at times. Ive every right to do that havent I. But now you are helping as you put it I now realise why you would be reacting the way you have but it has done you no favours getting the wrong end of the stick and going off on one like a rambling madman but if it pleases those at DP then job done eh

Sorry but youve made me chuckle with your loyalty lol

Owd

• Like 1

Guest Nasty little man

I think this is a really interesting issue we seemed to have pressed on because all the arguments caused around here are mainly based around what seed company your affiliated too.

This seems to go for the whole cultivation section. Also NJD we just need to remember company advertise on here because it financially benefits them, no other reason.

Edited by Nasty little man