Another Dutch Passion Hermie Thread

Henry Weston

Tony,

After numerous times growing your strains I am left with no alternative but to share my experience of your company and the quality of the seeds you are selling.

I entered a competition on here before xmas and won a pack of your euphoria, I had previously back in 2010 swore never to buy seeds from your company again. However I entered a guess in the 'guess the strain' competion on these forums before xmas and won. After the reading your convincing threads that DP were getting back on the right track I thought fuck it and germinated them. Now im more the fool for trusting text hype from you regarding the change at DP.

I wasnt going to post this and thought to myself lesson learned, but I cant let fellow growers buy your seeds without seeing some feedback from us growers.

Heres an update of the prize I won :

Week 3 Flowering and 3 out of 3 of your seeds are full on lady boys with bollocks.

First please read this post back in 2010 My link

Here is the list of the strains ive grown from dutch passion

Strawberry Cough(Femms)twice - 70% of plants hermie with lots of nanas from week 5

Euphoria(Femms) twice - 50% of plants hermies with male flowers

Orange Bud (Femms) Lots of nanas on 50% of all the plants

Brainstorm (Femms) Lots of nanas on 50% of the plants

Mazar (Regs) - 70% of plants hermies with male flowers

mazar ( Femms) - 30% of plants hermies with nanas

Outdoor :

Fresian Dew - All plants 100% ( great for growing at higher latitudes )

Passion 1 - All plants 100% ( But wouldnt recomend at higher latitudes)

Now before you try and chuck some blame back this way about enviroment etc, heres a list of other femm seeds grown over the last 5 years without any problems and sometimes half the price of yours.

Sweet Seeds:

Cream caramel

Black Jack

Green Poison

female Seeds NL :

Pure AK

ICE

Bubblegummer

White Widow

Paradise Seeds:

Sensi Star

Jacky White

The above list I have never had a hermie EVER, I think it says something about what your company are selling and im sure there will be lots of growers on here who have been let down and ripped off by your bosses.

'GROWERS BEWARE BUY WITH CAUTION'

Peace :yinyang:

Edited by Peas-n-Carrots
  • Like 9

I did there PP few years ago. Only the odd herm. NFT I averaged 4.2 oz a plant. Only compliant was that they went a lot longer than they said on the tin. 13 weeks. I think?

Guest 2hi2try

I'm sure they pulled their socks up, that's why Tony's been on giving away free seeds so we can see for ourselves sort of thing. There's quite a few members who got them, myself included. I'll be giving an accurate description of my findings, I said this before I've got respect for someone to come along and admit they've had a problem, give away beans so we can see ourselves and have a help desk on here. Watch this space.

• Like 7

Thanks for posting this P n C, I gave up on DP a couple of years ago after all 5 Blueberry I bought hermied to fuck. Like you I couldn't put it down to environment etc., at that time it was the only fem strain I'd ever grown which hermied.

However I was impressed with Tony's honesty on here and have considered trying Blueberry again, at least from regular seeds. Then again if they are producing so many hermying strains that's an awful lot of dissatisfied customers and an awful lot of money DP have made selling duff product.

This is just too much, they need to drastically change their feminizing methods or their feminizing lab, or stop selling fems altogether. I will be avoiding their regs too in protest.

• Like 2

Dutch Passion blueberry,but this was grown a LONG time ago when they first brought out feminised and Weed World did an article on the fems,this packet f*cked up my year and I never touched DP seeds for a while until I began growing frisian dew,bomb-proof strain,I have grown a good number,now and again one throws out a nana and you get a tiny number of seeds on a plant but the strains maturation and yield more than make up for that small inconvenience :guitar:

post-44344-0-81919200-1331833186_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I wasnt going to post this and thought to myself lesson learned, but I cant let fellow growers buy your seeds without seeing some feedback from us growers.

I'm glad you posted mate because thats what our forum is all about. Its no good hiding things because others want to read and maybe learn from yours and others experiences. This goes for any subject or topic and just because they are a sponsor makes no difference

Our sponsors either rise or fall on the quality of their goods when they come on here but lets hope that your problem isnt going to be a trend that we have seen once before

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 14

Tony,

After numerous times growing your strains I am left with no alternative but to share my experience of your company and the quality of the seeds you are selling.

I entered a competition on here before xmas and won a pack of your euphoria, I had previously back in 2010 swore never to buy seeds from your company again. However I entered a guess in the 'guess the strain' competion on these forums before xmas and won. After the reading your convincing threads that DP were getting back on the right track I thought fuck it and germinated them. Now im more the fool for trusting text hype from you regarding the change at DP.

Heres an update of the prize I won :

Week 3 Flowering and 3 out of 3 of your seeds are full on lady boys with bollocks.

First please read this post back in 2010 My link

Here is the list of the strains ive grown from dutch passion

Strawberry Cough(Femms)twice - 70% of plants hermie with lots of nanas from week 5

Euphoria(Femms) twice - 50% of plants hermies with male flowers

Orange Bud (Femms) Lots of nanas on 50% of all the plants

Brainstorm (Femms) Lots of nanas on 50% of the plants

Mazar (Regs) - 70% of plants hermies with male flowers

mazar ( Femms) - 30% of plants hermies with nanas

Outdoor :

Fresian Dew - All plants 100% ( great for growing at higher latitudes )

Passion 1 - All plants 100% ( But wouldnt recomend at higher latitudes)

Now before you try and chuck some blame back this way about enviroment etc, heres a list of other femm seeds grown over the last 5 years without any problems and sometimes half the price of yours.

Sweet Seeds:

Cream caramel

Black Jack

Green Poison

female Seeds NL :

Pure AK

ICE

Bubblegummer

White Widow

Paradise Seeds:

Sensi Star

Jacky White

The above list I have never had a hermie EVER, I think it says something about what your company are selling and im sure there will be lots of growers on here who have been let down and ripped off by your bosses.

'GROWERS BEWARE BUY WITH CAUTION'

Peace :yinyang:

Cant comment on all those strains but I grow Mazar all the time I love never had a hermie problem, I think they are top plants :)

• Like 3

Carrots, sorry to hear about this. If this was in any way representative of the normal customer experience we clearly would not have a seed business. I confess I don't understand what you report - Orange Bud, Euforia, Mazar have been around years and are best sellers which have stood the test of time. They still sell in huge numbers with regular good reports from numerous customers.

Nor do I understand how you can find regular seeds of the same variety (Mazar) have a greater tendency to hermie than feminized seeds. That is weird.

However, we are an honourable company and when we get complaints we try to make things right, and that is what we would like to do here. You mention you still have confidence in Frisian Dew and Passion #1 so perhaps that is an area where we can talk about trying to compensate you. I normally like to make individual compensations discussions via private mail, I will PM you, does that sound like a reasonable way to move forward ?

• Like 15

Hi Tony,

The reason I have tried your strains more than once is that I have found some really good tasty bud, I love your Mazar and really like your Fresian Dew, but im afraid that the stability of your strains is poor.

I won a 5 pack Surprise mix. 2 didnt grow. 2 were outright males and only 1 female, they were supposed to be fems! Glad I didnt buy them!! Aren't DutchPassion selling lights instead of seeds these days anyway :wassnnme:

• Like 4

I completed a Skunk #1 and Power Plant grow recently, both from regular seeds. I had no hermies and found the end result to be very good, I kept two of the Skunk #1 as I could not decide which I prefered.

hi all i have started my own little thread about my hermi horrors from dutch passion this is my story

i have been growing now for over ten year i have done dj shorts blueberry with no problems i done some of dp bb before but they hermied on me they were regular seeds

i love the bb taste its amazing and the orange bud i love too after all the stuff dp said about them steping up there game i said i would try it again i know the bb regular has hermi tendancys but if your setup is dialled in then you wont have any problem they say, mine is all dialled inn, i got ten blueberry reg and ten orange bud regular,,

i ended up with 3 shemale,s out of ten bb and 4 shemale,s out of the orange bud all the rest was pure males

they started showing balls at week 4 and week 5 of flower and im gutted i have chopped them down now as there not what i want i took 2 clones of each plant to pick the best mothers from them too but there in the bin now and has left me at square one so dutch passion my question is whats going on with the genitics in your seeds all im looking for is something i can grow and keep a few mother i wont do fem seeds i like regular

the blueberry,s i done from dj short where great i ended up doing a breeding project with his strain 4 clones got a nice male of sensi big bud then the seeds from that i got a male and crossed it again with a blueberry and what a strain i got from it i was hoping of doing this again but cant now

Thanks for posting this P n C, I gave up on DP a couple of years ago after all 5 Blueberry I bought hermied to fuck.

+1

• Like 1

I take it everyone is buying their Dutch Passion seeds from trusted sources?

Perhaps seed companies should start numbering packs of seeds so people could complain about 'bad packs' and you could see if there is a link between the 'bad packs' and the batch of seeds it was made from, or if it is where you sold the seeds onto (another retailer).

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 1