Return to the Sticky Spanish Sweet Shop.

S.K.

Cheers for the comments fella's and thanks for looking :cheers:

Will get a full update sorted 2moz :)

What's grow, hope my buds turn out that size, at what week do the buds start to swell?

Not quite sure what your asking there, could you be a bit more specific?

SK

I mean they start to swell up and put on some weight, at what week did you find they started getting fatter? Have a look at my grow diary and see what you think pal will get a better judgement of how they should turn out.

I mean they start to swell up and put on some weight, at what week did you find they started getting fatter? Have a look at my grow diary and see what you think pal will get a better judgement of how they should turn out.

Ahh ok, it was the "whats grow" bit in your first post that threw me a bit in my stoned state.. In answer to your question, it depends what strain you are referring to dude.. The Snowfruit in the last pic starts to really swell from week six onwards but I'm growing six different strains so like I say it depends on genetics.

Hey fellow stoned people :)

Not a full update as planned as was a busy bee today, but I did snap a few quick pics earlier...

These ladies are looking and smelling wonderful :yes:

First up is some Black-Jack.. Just waiting for a few more ambers and its "Tiiiiiiiimbeeeeeeeeer" for lady BJ ;)

med_gallery_4498_1929_61585.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_243841.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_27154.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Here's some Sweeeeeet Cheeeeeese :bong:

This pheno is seriously smelly.. got the cf working hard!!! Pretty too I reckon :)

med_gallery_4498_1929_57692.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_162994.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_35224.jpg

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Last one for tonight is some snow fruit, am in love with this plant!! Looks, smell, bud formation, everything.. For me she's the complete package and I cant wait to try her! She seems to enjoy having her pic taken too the big poser :B):

Snow fruit

med_gallery_4498_1929_89011.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_175090.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_133588.jpg

Not long now... :yinyang::guitar:

• Like 2

Hi S.K.!! ;)

All looking very good mate, seems like your summer is going to be sweet :smokin:

Keep it up and enjoy them :yep: Big hug!

tommy

• Like 1

Cheers Tommy, have certainly got some nice new strains to try which makes for a good summer indeed.. I just hope that by the time they are dry and cured this blasted rainy weather will be gone :unsure:

Thanks for dropping in buddy, catch up soon and big hugs to you and the fam :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just had a good look at the trichs on each strain and it seems I am totally in luck and will be able to chop all six strains together.. :guitar:

All the plants have mostly milky, and ample amounts of amber so happy days! They just had a final watering and they will be coming down tomorrow! :hi::bong::smokin:

Will be plenty of pics to share too ;)

SK :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok so I must apologise as I have been very slack of late with updates and such things, this is partly due to being very busy getting ready for the arrival of our baby girl and also partly due to me being very stoned lately :wassnnme:

I have some pics of the chop on my other cam which I will sort through soon and get posted but for now here is a couple of pics of a cured Snow Fruit bud (this stuff kicks some serious ass)

med_gallery_4498_1929_294153.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_244829.jpg

And here is a small but very nice cured nugget of Sweet Cheese

med_gallery_4498_1929_314799.jpg

Peace,

SK :yinyang:

• Like 2