Return to the Sticky Spanish Sweet Shop.

S.K.

Sorry to hear about your BB, had exactly the same last year,

they drop you in a heartbeat nowadays m8- Greedy buggers.

Dont need to see your grow SK, i'm sure its lookin stunning m8.

Back on track in no time fella, all the Best CC :yinyang:

• Like 2

med_gallery_4498_1929_33962.jpg

Ok guys so I just couldn't wait any longer and snapped some pics with the phone just to give an idea of how things are looking till I sort my camera troubles...

Things are looking great and I'm getting more and more exited by the day, all six strains are performing well and smelling amazing.. Again the idea of topping and training was abandoned due to time restrictions and such and I think it's nice to show them off in their natural beauty from seed :yes:

Saying that, looking at a couple of the strains especially the Snow Fruit and Sweet Cheese you would swear blind they had been trained as they have many bud sites!

Again I must apologise for the lack of updates and poor pic quality in this post, hopefully all will be rectified soon ;)

Ok so first up we have Sweet Cheese with her many long buds (all the girls have been in flower for 5 weeks now)

med_gallery_4498_1929_104300.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_32805.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_58639.jpg

Next up we have Big Foot(this girl will be a big yielder for sure!)

med_gallery_4498_1929_2424.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_54596.jpg

Black Jack (very very smelly with rock hard nuggets)

med_gallery_4498_1929_53303.jpg

Snow Fruit (lives up to her name appearance wise)

med_gallery_4498_1929_88886.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_48433.jpg

Jack47 (with her twin towers)

med_gallery_4498_1929_57080.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_19285.jpg

And last but not least its the Cream Caramel Auto (possibly underfed a little but she looks and smells great!

med_gallery_4498_1929_49347.jpg

Well that's all for now folks, forgive me again for the poor pics but next update should be a proper one ;)

Happy tokes,

SK

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 5

Hi SK, those are some lovely uniform plants you're bringing up there pal

They're well developed for 5 weeks and that big foot looks huge

Hows the CC Auto? I'm popping some soon.. When attitude re-send me the correct seeds that is, sent me photo CC's :headpain:

ATB Mate

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Guest nelly123

Hi S.K. some proper beasts developing their man, these auto's are getting bettre and bettre man, all the best with the final stages m8. Impresive my freind :skin_up: Nelly

• Like 2

All the best with everything S.K. There will be a Sweet reward mucker.

Cheers

Cheers Sev ;)

Sorry to hear about your BB, had exactly the same last year,

they drop you in a heartbeat nowadays m8- Greedy buggers.

Dont need to see your grow SK, i'm sure its lookin stunning m8.

Back on track in no time fella, all the Best CC

Nice one dude, have got a net dongle for now to keep me going so just gotta sort a new cam :( Thanks for droppin in dude.

Hi SK, those are some lovely uniform plants you're bringing up there pal

They're well developed for 5 weeks and that big foot looks huge

Hows the CC Auto? I'm popping some soon.. When attitude re-send me the correct seeds that is, sent me photo CC's :headpain:

ATB Mate

Cheers dude, they are pretty uniform considering its 6 different strains in there.. They are all similar in height too which is a bonus and saves some hard work! The CC auto is nothing short of amazing to me as its my first time with an auto, the speed is quite astonishing to say the least and auto's have almost certainly found a permanent place in my garden from now on pending smoke trials.. But she is a lovely girl to look at and has a very different smell to anything else I've grown.

It's funny you wanted the auto CC and got photo's, with me it was the exact opposite and I ended up with the auto's by mistake.. Turned out for the best though as my opinion on auto's has been swiftly altered.

Peace bro.

Hi S.K. some proper beasts developing their man, these auto's are getting bettre and bettre man, all the best with the final stages m8. Impresive my freind :skin_up: Nelly

Cheers buddy, there are certainly a couple of beasts in this mix.. its looking to be a nice healthy yield from this lot although for me that's always secondary to quality :yes:

The CC has deffo opened my eyes to the world of auto's and I'm very eager to try her, if looks and aroma are anything to go by then she should be rather special :)

peace n light,

SK

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

med_gallery_4498_1929_33962.jpg

Hi everyone, soz again for the lack of updates but finally I am able to get some better pics up and show how things are progressing...

So were almost moving into the 9th week of flowering and I have ended up with some very fine specimens indeed, each strain displaying very different qualities and strengths from one another.

They have all been enjoyable plants to grow and work with and there are some that I have plans to reveg and turn into mothers but I will talk more about that later.. This was my first time working with organic products so I kept it nice and simple for this run, all six strains are grown as they were from seed with no additional training or topping.. They were given just grow and bloom throughout and a little bat guano added during flowering.

Sure cant wait to try some of these beauties... Yum!!

So first up we have Snow Fruit This lady is really living up to her name and has nice bright green (solid) buds with a covering of snowy white trichomes that glisten in the light.. She has just started to show some amber trichs and so she is on flush as of yesterday. She smells amazing and is very sticky too.

med_gallery_4498_1929_65719.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_85874.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_209722.jpg

Next up is Sweet Cheese This girl is very sexy indeed with long slender buds that glisten with resin, the aroma she gives off is very exiting to the nostrils!! I'm smoking some very nice sweet cheese right now that was grown by a good friend and its very nice indeed.. although this lady looks and smells very different from any pheno he had :)

med_gallery_4498_1929_248132.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_187164.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_127607.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_107528.jpg

Now for some Big Foot This lady has fat round greasy Indica buds that really so stink in the nicest way! Big yielder, dense buds.. Cant wait to try her! She is also showing amber trichs now and had begun her flush.

med_gallery_4498_1929_134193.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_113271.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_83021.jpg

Now one of my faves of the bunch, I already know she's a true keeper without even trying her yet! Jack47

med_gallery_4498_1929_45624.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_145014.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_225051.jpg

Next up is Cream Caramel Auto, if you like foxtail buds you will love this girly!! Also on flush now!

med_gallery_4498_1929_87006.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_260356.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_272947.jpg

And now last, but in no way shape or form least.. BlackJack She is my holy grail, she is my 'chosen one' She emits an aroma that melts me, acidic, lemony, haziness that makes my eyes water, buds so solid they laugh at your attempts to squeeze them! This lady is very special but at the same time scares me! CANT WAIT!!!! :)

med_gallery_4498_1929_83416.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_301473.jpg

Thanks for looking guys,

SK

E2A - For some reason the pics are a lot clearer if you view them from my gallery with the zoom thingy ;)

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 3

Hi people.. hope all is well in 420 land!? Here's a couple of sweet cheese pics.. I was going to do every strain now but need to charge batteries for cam, doh!

Anyway's these are the SC pics I snapped before running out of juice.. ;)

SK

Sweet Cheese

med_gallery_4498_1929_113173.jpg

med_gallery_4498_1929_122620.jpg

• Like 3

Proper update soon to come as harvest approaches swiftly, but for now I just wanted to share a pic of this sexy Snow Fruit that I have simply fallen in love with.. Solid green smelly nuggets covered in snowy trichs and some buds have taken on a slight purple hue that I think makes them look truly beautiful :)

Snow Fruit

med_gallery_4498_1929_38181.jpg

• Like 4

Guest nelly123

WOW!!! Some serious bud their my freind wish i was toking on them! They look super they do m8 give thi self a pat on back m8 Top notch work dude. nelly :yinyang:

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments fella's and thanks for looking :cheers:

Will get a full update sorted 2moz :)

What's grow, hope my buds turn out that size, at what week do the buds start to swell?

Not quite sure what your asking there, could you be a bit more specific?

SK