Autos. first grow diary

thctom

Nice,

I would like to grow a photo but not sure if it would be worth doing in the DR60..... Maybe when I have a couple of more grows under my belt.

Not long until crop now!

• Like 1

I know 15 more days, although I may have to leave the fast buds longer as they don't even resemble buds ATM just a bunch of white pistons. If my scissors where here I could cut the ccs but gonna drag them out for atleast another week, the smell is lovely cc and bj fast bud not really got a smell yet.

I personally think the fast bud has got another 4 weeks left unless it has mad boost starting today, which is a shame.

When I get back from work I'll take some pics and do a proper update.

Cool man, lookin forward to the pics!

Do you use normal scissors when cutting or special gardening ones?

What will your drying/curing process be? I am looking for alternatives to drying in the

My tent as I want to get cracking with some new seeds.

• Like 1

I wish I had another tent for drying to but will have to dry in tent under cf for smell. I use bonsi ones they are super sharp. When my last grow got raided they took my scissors so haves ordered a pair off flebay.

Sorry about the poor pics was in a mad rush this morning watering and taking pics before lights out. Day 60 now so about 14days left 4/20 cut. although i may do the cc a few days before when my bloody scissors come.

they got left a little too long before watering and the leafs dried and yellowed on 2 plants

bj

post-39159-0-82268300-1333709604_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-66539000-1333709631_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-84161400-1333709648_thumb.jpg

cc

post-39159-0-42246400-1333709904_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-29404200-1333709880_thumb.jpg

Edited by thctom
  • Like 1

lol just a little taster

Oh and well done with the comp you got my vote ;)

Noticed my friend. Many thanks for taking the time out mucker.

All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Lookin well in here thctom. Gonna be a lot of nice smoke there for ya dude. Plenty of flavours to mull over :oldtoker:

Won't be long now chappy :yep:

Stay lucky,

Canna Kid :afro2:

• Like 1