rabid try's some sweet seeds. With many thanks

Smurfy

Hi

Just thought I'd stick my head through the door mate and see how things are :skin_up:

Hope you're all good !

:bong:

alright steve. things could be better.

DAY18VEG

So once again my incompetence has shone threw as a grower. don't know whats going going on with them at-al :unsure: mmmm lets ponder for minute :g: so the only things i could think is Temps?? Hunger?? mag def?? looks like some kind of lock out. might stick some pictures up on sick plants, before i get stuck in about them with WD40. See the thing is i blame free4all,_ cos when i should be reading about growing i get side tracked on free for all :book: Dam you free4all :dev: to be honest im being sidetracked at the moment watching my wife getting highlights done by my niece. I kid you not she fucking looks like zelda from terrahawks :fear::rofl: ...oh yeah the plants. they don't look to bad but definitely look like they have took a bit of jolt, cant see it being temps , might be hunger :unsure: might be mag def :unsure: Maybe some one passing through on there way to a descent diary might like to give there thoughts.

cream caramel

sweet taij

j47

also might be air flow as ratdog pointed out early on

a wee tune that my niece has just let me hear

never heard before. just not with it me like !

anyway i think its a good wee tune. happy like.

• Like 3

Guest nelly123

How long the been in that soil in the pot they in now? I have noticed with most of these strains from sweetseeds like there feed, tht my opinion rabid, a could be wrong maybe some1 can confirm my opinion or let you no what it is? nelly

Edited by nelly123
  • Like 1

DAY23VEG

Hope all is well to anybodypeeps reading this. tell ye's whit its well cold oot there the night,fecking Baltic if the truth be told Brrrrr. So the plants are lookin alrightish. Think they have been suffering from wee bit of the munchies, and decided to give them a small feed of ........oh god im to embarrassed to say it :blushing:.....better put me flack jacket on for this one..... miracle grow :puke::blushing::cowboy: only a couple of ml 1ltr of water. Now i know how folks feel about that stuff, but i used it for a few reasons 1st one being it was all that was in the house at the time. 2nd reason i am skint no spare cash all getting spent on food,kids,bills :crybaby: 3rd reason is a good friend of mine and a very competent grower advised me that although as a rule, miracle grow is pish. Its has alot of nitrogen, funnily enough so does pish :wassnnme: So my mate says that he has gave his own plants a wee bit of the old miracle grow when he has been out of decent feeds, with no ill affects. That be my wee secret out. I will be buying some decent feeds as soon as i find my dear wifes cash stash :shuriken: oh yes, i know she got one :thisbig: I also decided to re pot just to let them feed from the new soil and space. They were actually not due for potting up till Saturday, but didnt want to give them any more off the devils urine :dev: Got some pictures to show now. Not the best of quality at all. :yinyang:

creamcaramel

jack 47

sweet tai

jack47

• Like 3

and some more roots

Thats about it for now. Im away to batter fuck oot ma sell, with a large slipper for using miracle grow. :fear:

Edited by rabid
  • Like 2

Have you had tips from Festa, Rabid? Next you'll be bleaching your seeds. :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

Don't get me wrong, Im not advocating the stuff, but its not done them any harm yet :fear:and will not be using it again. As for bleaching seeds lol Bleached my pubes once, long time ago, just to be a bit kinky like :naughty:

• Like 2

Now then Rabid :skin_up:

I know exactly what you mean about getting sidetracked mate. I come on here with the best intentions of starting my diary and catching up with everyone else's diaries and somehow I end up reading about Hydro2's messy knicker problems and the such :unsure::smoke:

I'll never get round to doing anything when I'm so easily distracted but it was a funny read ;):D

You've got to Day 23 mate so that's gotta be good - even with the Devil's micturant :nea:

Are they looking better after their pot up and some new soil ? It may be as Nelly says, that they were just getting a bit hungry - I don't know how much feed there is in the Westlands stuff - maybe after a week it gets depleted and they need a little bit of feed to supplement it.

All the best buddy

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Now then Rabid :skin_up:

I know exactly what you mean about getting sidetracked mate. I come on here with the best intentions of starting my diary and catching up with everyone else's diaries and somehow I end up reading about Hydro2's messy knicker problems and the such :unsure::smoke:

I'll never get round to doing anything when I'm so easily distracted but it was a funny read ;):D

You've got to Day 23 mate so that's gotta be good - even with the Devil's micturant :nea:

Are they looking better after their pot up and some new soil ? It may be as Nelly says, that they were just getting a bit hungry - I don't know how much feed there is in the Westlands stuff - maybe after a week it gets depleted and they need a little bit of feed to supplement it.

All the best buddy

:skin_up:

cheers steve, i was in the middle updating the diary there fucking typed loads of shit and then pressed the backspace button twice and booya all i had done gone. i truly am a fuck whit :doh: i will need to do the whole update again. :hi:

Oh man that's a nightmare :(

I've done it myself - I was doing a big update in my diary and it wouldn't load up my post and it lost all my typing - you then can't be bothered doing it all neat and proper again 'cos you know you've already done it once :doh:

If I'm doing a diary update now, I write it all in notepad first just in case it wipes it again ! :yes::v:

• Like 1