rabid try's some sweet seeds. With many thanks

Smurfy

nice haul there enjoy. :bong:

cheers yosser dude not far of 6 oz :yinyang:

So enough for the next two weeks then rabid? I hope that you have popped SOMETHING my friend. Get the grow on. All the best mate.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Big up Rab . I know i keep saying its fucking luck n that like some petulant jealous teen , but that's not the truth . I am 42 nearly :russian: . I'm jealous of ye skills man :shuriken: Get another one going mate before it drives ye mad !

• Like 2

nice haul there enjoy. :bong:

cheers yosser dude not far of 6 oz :yinyang:

So enough for the next two weeks then rabid? I hope that you have popped SOMETHING my friend. Get the grow on. All the best mate.

Cheers :smokin:

Aye n that's taking it easy :smokin: Nah that little lot will keep me going for a good wee bit me old cabbage, just popped three afghan kush ryder in to soil straight under 250w straight in and no kissing, bish bash bosh, simple's. Never done autos so going do a wee diary up as soon as they show there wee heads. happy days my friend :yinyang:

Big up Rab . I know i keep saying its fucking luck n that like some petulant jealous teen , but that's not the truth . I am 42 nearly :russian: . I'm jealous of ye skills man :shuriken: Get another one going mate before it drives ye mad !

42!! JESUS MAN I WILL NEED TO GET A WEE RAMP FITTED FOR MY NEXT DIARY AND PUSH YOU TO THE FRONT SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER :med: IM SHOUTING JUST INCASE YOU CANT HEAR ME. :rofl: yes mate got one up and running tonight :thumsup: Thanks for your good words.

take it easy ma man

Edited by rabid
  • Like 4

Rabid's sweet seeds diary schmoke report

Hello fellow cabbages :hi: Right then an early schmoke report on these wonderful strains from sweet seeds :notworthy: First of is the cream caramel chopped 8 weeks. I truly think if i had left her 9 weeks she would have been the perfect schmoke, but due to me thinking i was going to loose her. I chopped the nasal seducing lady down,dried her for 7 days or there about :wassnnme: she was 4 hours in the curing jar :wassnnme: and that vixen was between me lips for the next week :naughty: I think because i cut her early the affects were real up high and talkative fuckin hell i was talking more than my wife was, and thats a fucking achievement in its self. really smooth on the lungs and smelt a bit like sweet apples. the down side of the smoke was that i didnt think the stone lasted long enough, but as i have said i think that was down to the early chop. Still have two of them left and hoping to get them on the go for the next sweet seed comp, oh shit Fleetwood Mack Peter Green years just came on bbc4 fuck sake that means ist gonny take even longer to do this :wallbash:

Now onto the mighty sweet tai. If sweet tai had hair it would 100% have an affro :afro: What a lovely schmoke she is every thing i want in a strain ,great for the tunes, great for sleep, great for a giggle, for me a winner of a schmoke :clapping: Smells exactly as sweet seeds says it does. Peppery, spicy skunk smell. Loving it.

Jack mother fuckin 47 This was cut at 65 or 66 days cant remember now :bong: a few people thought that it may go a full ten weeks depending on the buzz i want. I have to say that every one i have had a schmoke with and used the j47, has said the same thing , " that shit will fuck yer day up " a very powerful indica stone from it. What a good yeilder she was too. Its outstanding to get a sleep with and will float you away on it's illegal fluffy cloud. I find it numbing at times with a real heavy head fuck. She has lost a wee bit of her deep deep fruity , fuel smell but a real strong citrus smell when she been in the grinder. Jack 47 does exactly what it says on the tin

Yield

cream caramel 1oz 13g

Sweet tai1oz, 15g

Jack 47 3oz 30g from both or there a bouts cos they all had different times drying. took a few pictures but i think i have left a few out. If i have i will get them on at some point j47 bud i think

yeah got a few more there i will stick up tomorrow :hi:

• Like 7

Hi Rabid, Sorry I've got here so late bro but lovely job youve done :yep: They wee hangers are handy eh? Got the misses to grab is a few from the £1 shop :wink:

Aye nice job m8, got some j47's put by so looking forward to them after seeing your results.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

Hi Rabid, Sorry I've got here so late bro but lovely job youve done :yep: They wee hangers are handy eh? Got the misses to grab is a few from the £1 shop :wink:

Aye nice job m8, got some j47's put by so looking forward to them after seeing your results.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Aye mate well spotted, as soon i seen her get them out the pound shop a few weeks ago, a was like eh al be havin them shortly :rofl: thanks for dropping buy man much appreciated :yinyang:

• Like 1

Rabid's sweet seeds diary schmoke report

Hello fellow cabbages :hi: Right then an early schmoke report on these wonderful strains from sweet seeds :notworthy: First of is the cream caramel chopped 8 weeks. I truly think if i had left her 9 weeks she would have been the perfect schmoke, but due to me thinking i was going to loose her. I chopped the nasal seducing lady down,dried her for 7 days or there about :wassnnme: she was 4 hours in the curing jar :wassnnme: and that vixen was between me lips for the next week :naughty: I think because i cut her early the affects were real up high and talkative fuckin hell i was talking more than my wife was, and thats a fucking achievement in its self. really smooth on the lungs and smelt a bit like sweet apples. the down side of the smoke was that i didnt think the stone lasted long enough, but as i have said i think that was down to the early chop. Still have two of them left and hoping to get them on the go for the next sweet seed comp, oh shit Fleetwood Mack Peter Green years just came on bbc4 fuck sake that means ist gonny take even longer to do this :wallbash:

Now onto the mighty sweet tai. If sweet tai had hair it would 100% have an affro :afro: What a lovely schmoke she is every thing i want in a strain ,great for the tunes, great for sleep, great for a giggle, for me a winner of a schmoke :clapping: Smells exactly as sweet seeds says it does. Peppery, spicy skunk smell. Loving it.

Jack mother fuckin 47 This was cut at 65 or 66 days cant remember now :bong: a few people thought that it may go a full ten weeks depending on the buzz i want. I have to say that every one i have had a schmoke with and used the j47, has said the same thing , " that shit will fuck yer day up " a very powerful indica stone from it. What a good yeilder she was too. Its outstanding to get a sleep with and will float you away on it's illegal fluffy cloud. I find it numbing at times with a real heavy head fuck. She has lost a wee bit of her deep deep fruity , fuel smell but a real strong citrus smell when she been in the grinder. Jack 47 does exactly what it says on the tin

Yield

cream caramel 1oz 13g

Sweet tai1oz, 15g

Jack 47 3oz 20g from both or there a bouts cos they all had different times drying. took a few pictures but i think i have left a few out. If i have i will get them on at some point j47 bud i think

yeah got a few more there i will stick up tomorrow :

just correcting a mistake :smokin:

• Like 1

:hi:A fairwell to my special diary :hi:

So that's it then all done and dusted. Really enjoyed this whole thing, Once again a massive thanks to Tommy at sweet seeds. Will keep the seeds that's left for the next comp, So yep i will be back clogging up servers when the next one starts :yes::fear: A thumbs up to Thicky, if it was not for the many threats you sent me, i probably would never have entered this and would not now be sitting with some lovely buds. Hiphip for being welsh. Bushmaster for being kinky, ealhelmet for being 42 Scotish1989 for being determined. B high for letting me know there's a thin line between having a laugh about your self and self loathing :yes: Hydro 2 for shattering my dreams of ever getting a job in the i.t industry. Dodgee5 for being too stoned to read my user name correctly :upside: Nelly for being Nelly and to any one else that has commented or read this diary

Just going to finish this with a few more pictures and a wee tune. Goodbye sweet seeds comp 11/12 :notworthy:

I'm of to start my autos diary :yahoo:

Edited by rabid
  • Like 5

Guest Thicky

I heartily second Bizzie's post :yep:

Rabid honey, you have provided one of the most entertaining diaries to grace these forums and you have kept the quality right up there along with the lovely friends who have kept you company here. :gossip::hug:

• Like 5

:yahoo::bong::rofl:

quality work saaah....cap doffed. :yinyang:

Cheers bizzie nice tune that, :yinyang:

I heartily second Bizzie's post :yep:

Rabid honey, you have provided one of the most entertaining diaries to grace these forums and you have kept the quality right up there along with the lovely friends who have kept you company here. :gossip::hug:

Aw thanks thicky I've said it before and i will say it again your a wee star take care

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

MMmmmm that jack47 sound rght up my street, very good smoke report my freind it made me laugh my nut off, all the best to you rabid m8 and enjoy it m8, Nelly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...