rabid try's some sweet seeds. With many thanks

Smurfy

all the best with your little ones Rabid.

Enjoy the comp bud!

buggsy

Thank you buggsy.

Good look with the little one's and best wishes for the comp m8. Nelly :smoke:

alright nelly. cheers for the comments man.

update

Not much to report really, apart from nursing a hangover and wondering if the man that invented Tennants lager done it as a joke or was he trying to invent something that was really not up for human consumption. maybe he was trying to invent polyethylene or some kind of soap. Who knows. but one things for sure my head feels like this :bangin: sorry for being a wee bit :offtopic: The plants

are now 5 days from breaking through soil. All are doing fine. Trying my best to keep things as simple as i can, trying not to be over caring,keeping a close aye not to over water and well just let them do there thing :) In previous grows

all these things have been my downfall, well that and a few bouts of bad luck. Temps sit minimum 23c, 27c max lights on. 19c minimum 23c max lights out.

from left to right J47,J47,Sweet tai,cream caramel. Or is it the same plant just tuned at different angles :rofl::hi:

• Like 2

Aright there mannie your babies are lookin guid like keep it up dude an aw the best.

Hazy :skin_up:

Thanks hazy cheers for lookin in man :yinyang:

so time fir a wee update then :toot:

The wee girls are on day 9 still in there original 3 inch pots, and so far looking ok. Some slight yellowing on very tips, of there first true leaves, but as i said before,i aint going to panic over every wee blemish :bong: Nope just gonna chill right out about it :B):.....let nature do its thang..........AYE THAT WILL BE RIGHT PANIC! :shock:

:skin_up: Anyway after a wee billybifta i got myself together and looked at the plants from every possible angle using binoculars, {well actually i dont own a pair of binoculars,it was made from 2 iron bru bottles taped together with maskin tape Tell ye whit they done ok, but when i looked at the sealing with them a wee dribble of iron bru went into my eye thus rendering me partially blind} and other magnifying type yokes. After much thought i came to the conclusion that im a fanny. So armed with that knowledge i decided its probably time for a pot up, but have decided to leave the pot up to Saturday or Sunday. Watering every day don't really measure how much,but at a guess 100ml :unsure: each pot. Temps all seem to be steady enough. Some pictures now. Not very good with the picture taking. So much sorryness to be given.

Edited by rabid
  • Like 1

Still alive then mucker. Thank fuck for that. Does the BRU assist vision at all?

Cheers :smokin:

Does it fuck man. makes your eyelashes ginger though :skin_up:

Edited by rabid
  • Like 1

Still alive then mucker. Thank fuck for that. Does the BRU assist vision at all?

Cheers :smokin:

Does it fuck man. makes your eyelashes ginger though :skin_up:

Aye its easier on the nose than coke tho lol

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1

Eh up Rabid

So this is where you are :smoke:

AM I too late are they all dead yet ?? :wassnnme:

Only joking buddy, I'm sure you'll get these babies to crop this time :wink:

So let's go through your grow list;

Custard - check ! :yep:

Crayons - check ! :yep:

WD40 - check ! :yep:

Yes everything appears to be in order there . . . . . . . . I'd say you're good to go my man :doh::hi:

:bong:

• Like 3

Eh up Rabid

So this is where you are

AM I too late are they all dead yet ??

Only joking buddy, I'm sure you'll get these babies to crop this time :

So let's go through your grow list;

Custard - check

Crayons - check !

WD40 - check !

Yes everything appears to be in order there . . . . . . . . I'd say you're good to go my man :doh::hi:

:bong:

thanks steave. Always welcome in my gang hut mate. By the power of greyskull the wee honeys are still alive!!obviously down to great genetics. As well as my custard diet :hi: once again glad to see you back mate

DAY12 VEG

Potted up today. Roots all look fine to my unskilled eyes. forgot to take pictures of the root-balls :oops: got a few wee issues with the bottom leaves on the sweet tai,and and wee bit on one of the j47. I seem to get this allot with my grows. Might have to go easy on the wd40 :smokin: if anyone has any idea to what might cause this, please send a postcard with the answer to, PO box," he cant grow worth a fuck. south fannyington, panicsville." Any ways not to worry eh, its still early doors. It just fooking annoys the happiness when i see shit like that on me leaves, and yes i do over analysis things :headpain:

notice allot of folks putting a few tunes on there diary's so i thought i would jump on the band wagon,love this wee tune its been in my head allot over the last few months

• Like 3

Looking good so far oh special one lol:) i wouldn`t worry about the little bit of leaf damage, what`s the air flow like? i always get a bit of that, i think the proximity of the soil doesn`t help when they are that young, they will get taller and it will go, of course i`m just speaking from experience and am probably completely wrong lol

• Like 1

Looking good so far oh special one lol:) i wouldn`t worry about the little bit of leaf damage, what`s the air flow like? i always get a bit of that, i think the proximity of the soil doesn`t help when they are that young, they will get taller and it will go, of course i`m just speaking from experience and am probably completely wrong lol

thank you oh experienced one. Ta for dropping in , and for the advice . I think the air flow is ok . :unsure:

Always look on the bright side of life . . . . . ta dum ... te dum te dum te dum :wassnnme:

I won't be able to get that out of my head now for ages :doh::yes:

Quality man :yep:

And those plants are looking good too (speaks very quietly in case they hear) ;)

That little bit of browning on that leaf looks like spillage burn to me mate, otherwise they look fine :yep:

Nice one :bong:

• Like 1

Always look on the bright side of life . . . . . ta dum ... te dum te dum te dum :wassnnme:

I won't be able to get that out of my head now for ages :doh::yes:

Quality man :yep:

And those plants are looking good too (speaks very quietly in case they hear) ;)

That little bit of browning on that leaf looks like spillage burn to me mate, otherwise they look fine :yep:

Nice one :bong:

I wake up with that tune in my head, and i kid you not it bloody helps some days. :guitar: yeah your right probably nothing to freak about man.