Diary of an old young man

Greenclaws

Nice looking buds GC!

Is it just me or does the c47 have slightly mutant looking leaves? my j47s look v.similar i thought it might be a something to do with the JH genetics but looking at these maybe its the AK?

Or maybe im just chatting shit and there fine!!!

Whichever nice looking plants dude!

Atb Dodgee

• Like 1

Nice looking buds GC!

Is it just me or does the c47 have slightly mutant looking leaves? my j47s look v.similar i thought it might be a something to do with the JH genetics but looking at these maybe its the AK?

Or maybe im just chatting shit and there fine!!!

Whichever nice looking plants dude!

Atb Dodgee

not really noticed any mutant leaves, but ive hardly been in the room, its too full to move in there.

cheers dude

Hey 'sup Greenclaws. Nice looking bud you got in there man :wink: .

Been thinking about what could be up with that one gal m8, maybe she did'nt like the jump to E.C 2.0 is all i can think of man, Which you've already corrected so is cool.

peace :hippy:

Ta guys,

Ye BM, i really dunno what is up with the SAD (i think its SAD as i do muddle things up), and ive done far worse to plants than let the EC rise. C47 rose to 2.4 as ive not been in there and she drunk all the water, but she looks happy as hell for it!

Ah well, can't complain.

GC

like you say GC..as long as they're happy..apart from the SAD, the other foilage still looks lovely and dark green..

trouble with going by discolouration on leaves is the damage is pretty much done by then..i've got some coming through on a couple of my Tais..and with me, if a dose of fishmix won't fix it, that's my remedy box dry really.. :rolleyes:

gonna be a busy lad come the chop you are.. :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...