Diary of an old young man

Greenclaws

It's that time of year again, and I would like to offer the beginnings of my second ever Sweetseeds diary.

It would be customary to give you a run down of the grow room spec and tell you about the seeds I picked and what drew me to them, but I just don't feel like writing about that stuff right now. I'm sure it will come in due course, but I havent got much past cracking the beans.

Yes, I have cracked em (would be a funny kinda grow diary if i hadn't! lol ), I used your standard soak for 24h in water then paper towel method, then I put em into some little rockwool cubes.

I even took a picture.

yup.

here it is post-58838-0-16700300-1319632745_thumb.jpg

It depicts the seeds and the strains so that about covers where the diary is up to at this point......

• Like 2

atb greenclaws mate .

Im going to be doing some GP too , so will keep an eye on yours if i may . beanbag brought.

ram

• Like 2

Good Luck Greenclaws :yep:

Hi :hi: Greenclaws will be watching this one

ive got my deckchair and bong, any chance of a brew

Good luck :bong:

atb greenclaws mate .

Im going to be doing some GP too , so will keep an eye on yours if i may . beanbag brought.

ram

Best of luck GreenClaws :lucky:

Great effort so far ;):yep:

Nice one Greenclaws. I'm on board. I'll just be in the corner over there staring at the wall :stoned:

Nice selection of seeds Greenclaws. Good luck with your grow and in the competition. :yinyang:

Cheers everyone :) Jabahut, if you can find the kettle please make us all one, n theres some takeaway leftover - just make sure eat a fresh one, not an old one ;)

soooo, all the seeds sprouted (not that I had any doubt) and one of them got a little lost on her way (maybe due to me....) and decided to sprout downwards, I decided to dig her out and point her shoots the right way. If i had not performed this life saving surgery, There is no doubt that she would have perished (she still might, the surgery has not yet been pronounced a success). We shall call her waynetta.

post-58838-0-61538800-1319797063_thumb.jpg post-58838-0-49132100-1319797066_thumb.jpg

Yea, I should maybe comment a little. I forgot to put them under a light (easy mistake i assure you) and they stretched a tad. This should be rectified now, as the are under a 125cfl in the wardrobe.

• Like 2

Hey Greenclaws, looking good so far, some nice strains there :)

No idea what you have in the take-awaycartons, but damn just reminded I'm bloody starving :P

ATB Bonga :bong: :bong:

• Like 1

Hi Greenclaws! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds contest! :yep:

Nice start and good choice of strains, hope you enjoy them ;)

Keep it sweet! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1