Diary of an old young man

Greenclaws

Oh my golly, thanks everyone for popping in, I haven't even had a chance to look at half the diaries yet and have posted in even less.

The seedlings look kinda the same so i thought id post 2 pics of completely unrelated mushrooms that i saw growing outside - prizes are available for correct identification!

post-58838-0-73530200-1320143206_thumb.jpg post-58838-0-50478100-1320143212_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Oh my golly, thanks everyone for popping in, I haven't even had a chance to look at half the diaries yet and have posted in even less.

The seedlings look kinda the same so i thought id post 2 pics of completely unrelated mushrooms that i saw growing outside - prizes are available for correct identification!

post-58838-0-73530200-1320143206_thumb.jpg post-58838-0-50478100-1320143212_thumb.jpg

It's obvious they're mushroom's lol. A red one and a white one. There end's my knowledge lol

Just popped in to say high Greenclaws. Here's to having a great grow and compo fella :beer:

peace :hippy:

I'm guessing the red one is either Fly Agaric or Laughing Gym and the white one could be Bearded Milk Cap but hey I'm no expert.

Good luck with the rest of your grow Greenclaws.

• Like 2

Illegal smile, Bongmonkey, Chilli thank you for stopping by :smoke:

I've been making my way through the diaries and think that I need to start convincing myself that it's the taking part that counts - very high bar being set. I painstaking read through the diaries to find out which to vote for and found it really difficult - it's not like CoTC where it is just one pic, You have to take many pics and text into account. In the end i felt it was fairest to go with the one i found most enjoyable read - which wasn't easy either.

That leads me onto this - seems that i like diaries with gallery imported images, i think it looks nice. so im gonna do a bit more in mine.

The nonuplets

gallery_58838_3178_80613.jpg

Again from the top

gallery_58838_3178_21316.jpg

4" grodans ready to go, presoaked in a little nutes (0.8ec)

gallery_58838_3178_33829.jpg

Roots coming out the bottom of the 1" cubes as we transplant

gallery_58838_3178_81554.jpg

Waynetta and her curley bottom - remember she tried to grow upside down!!

gallery_58838_3178_69821.jpg

nontuplets in their bigger cubes

gallery_58838_3178_90355.jpg

Oh, go on then - 1 more shot "SMILE!"

gallery_58838_3178_20531.jpg

• Like 2

hi there Greenclaws :)

waynetta's an odd one aint she lol ive never seen that before in my life ;)

best of luck with the comp and your grow yeah :guitar:

• Like 1

hey Greenclaws..

there goes the bar..raised again.. :rolleyes:

waynetta and her curly bum..proper.. lol

good luck with them and the competition dude..know what you mean about reading through the other diaries dude..it's all a commitment huh.. :yep:

• Like 1

pic 2 is a chanterelle and is pic 1 an Orange Grisette?.

+

Nicley looking sprouts you have there :)

Waynette is ace wish all plants did that :)

nice work :yep:

• Like 1

It's obvious they're mushroom's lol. A red one and a white one.

Correct I guess, I suppose you deserve some kind of prize for that :wink:

I'm guessing the red one is either Fly Agaric or Laughing Gym and the white one could be Bearded Milk Cap but hey I'm no expert.

The first one is neither of those, I'm not 100% on it myself but sure it aint either of those. 2 is definitely not a bearded milk cap either sorry

pic 2 is a chanterelle and is pic 1 an Orange Grisette?.

not an orange gristte, no. I should admit that i havent a clue on the 2nd one myself, but i dont think its a chantelle. I;m still trying to find out :)

hi there Greenclaws :)

waynetta's an odd one aint she lol ive never seen that before in my life ;)

best of luck with the comp and your grow yeah :guitar:

hey Greenclaws..

there goes the bar..raised again.. :rolleyes:

waynetta and her curly bum..proper.. lol

good luck with them and the competition dude..know what you mean about reading through the other diaries dude..it's all a commitment huh.. :yep:

Nicley looking sprouts you have there

Waynette is ace wish all plants did that :)

nice work :yep:

wait till I tell waynetta about her fan club, she is gonna be over the moon!

Thanks for looking in guys, It's really appreciated, especially with the sheer volume of diaries going on - im pleased that anyone clicks on mine, and ten times more if they comment :stoned:

• Like 1

As the mushroom identification is proving popular, I've put up a 2nd picture of the second mushroom - it is still confusing me and I'm gonna have a good look tomorrow.

post-58838-0-52468900-1320279177_thumb.jpg

I thought id better update something even though I can't seem to find my camera charger anywhere :(

I watered them, they grew a bit - it has been quite uneventful in a good way.

Temp day - unknown

temp night - unknown

Humidity - unknown

plant colour - green

water colour - transparent

• Like 2

Beautiful ladies mate! :yep:

The curly stem is always a good thing, it will give her stability during her whole life. If you mark the plant so you can identify her when you harvest then you'll be abble to see that a thick curly stem was hiding under the surface of the soil ;)

When you pass them to soil (or to whatever you're going to pass them to) you'll be abble to bury half of those stretchy stems to that they don't fall down to the sides.

Keep it sweet my friend, I'll be around :spliff:

tommy

• Like 1

I thought id better update something even though I can't seem to find my camera charger anywhere :(

I watered them, they grew a bit - it has been quite uneventful in a good way.

Temp day - unknown

temp night - unknown

Humidity - unknown

plant colour - green

water colour - transparent

Roflmao, good one

• Like 1

Cheers Tommy, Illegal smile :)

I won't be passing them into soil, they will go into NFT tanks. This may happen sooner rather than later too as I checked on the ladies today and despite the falling temps seem to have rooted rather well.

Now, I thought about just describing them and giving you a lame excuse about losing my battery charger, but instead i broke out the phone for some retro digifuzz - hope you all appreciate it!

post-58838-0-00019600-1320696675_thumb.jpgpost-58838-0-45005500-1320696684_thumb.jpg

They don't seem to have stretched anymore than before, and the bigger leaves are coming through nicely.

I'm not entirely sure which ones are which, hence why I haven't labelled them (Labelling if for people who know they are gonna fuck up, I have far more faith in myself than that!), But I do know that the green poisons are in the set of 3, and the set of 6 is a line of Cream 47 and an line of SAD - I'm sure we will be able to tell them apart.

• Like 1