Diary of an old young man

Greenclaws

:yawn: Good morning diary,

I had a wicked idea today, I decided that if I posted in my diary when I got up the things I was going to do, then that would tie me to actually doing them.

Today, I am going to clean all the grow shit, take down the old tent and put a new one up. I'm then gonna settle the girls under a nice cozy 400w MH in a tray together to get them through their toddler weeks.

Now, I've fixed my camera problem, so I could do a nice little photo strip of this happening. Watch this space...

GC

Guest La Viva Sativa

lol nice one claws looks like ya got everything in hand cant wait to see these girlks take off.

have a nice day and enjoy yer shift..lol. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

lol nice one claws looks like ya got everything in hand cant wait to see these girlks take off.

have a nice day and enjoy yer shift..lol. :yinyang::skin_up:

That is just the start of it...

The room is now clear and ready to accept a new tent, However the bathroom is full of my junk :wallbash:

Im gonna have a spliff break and then go set up the new tent :D

The tent is now up, and extraction is up. It took me far longer than it should and now mrs claws is due home and there is a lot of mess, a LOT of mess....

When i shout 'DUCK!' tie your shoe lace's man. The frying pan should? miss lol

I'm not religious but i'll say a prayer for ya anyway :D

Goodluck

peace :hippy:

You were not too far far the truth! I have since last posting cleaned the house and taken her out, and this has tamed the beast (for now).

The plants look the same so I wont bore you with pictures, Instead I'll just bore you with some statistics.

Plant height - Ankle

Distance from Light - 1 foot

Light height - Thigh

Chance of burns - 10%

Chance of burns while naked - 45%

That might be a bit too much info mate, what you get up to in your gaff is your business lol

Loving the curly one mate, good luck :stoned:

• Like 1

post-58838-0-86576900-1321801212_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the girls a little while ago, I'm going to nip up sometime and do a proper few pics later but these will do for now. They look like plants, they seem healthy enough - result.

That might be a bit too much info mate, what you get up to in your gaff is your business lol

Loving the curly one mate, good luck :stoned:

Everyone loves a curly one, it reaches the spots that others cannot :)

nice and simple!

looking good mate!

Cheer mate it is pretty simple, so long as nohing goes wrong! :)

As promised, I whipped up n took a couple of snaps. The GP at the back might have had a few growing pains judging by the discoloured lower leaves, but they seem to be through it now. That would account for them being slightly smaller than both the SAD and the C47.

post-58838-0-80420800-1321880873_thumb.jpgpost-58838-0-06520700-1321880881_thumb.jpg

So, There they are in their new home. I must add that it has taken a little time for mrs claws to adjust to the new tent. She agreed that 30cm bigger was fine, but in reality it seems a lot bigger. I totally agree with her on this, it's just that i see it as more of a positive... :)

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking good there claws nice and cosy in there new home,Yeah the extra size might not seem much but it looks way more lol spec if you taking up some the wifes valuable space lol.

best luck mate and happy growing :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1