Ganesh IceCream

Gooooood stuff. Might give NFT a blast. Media, or lack there off, is a dream for a future lofty!

:yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire

Guest ScumbagGardens

.....I have reverted back to my old tag "mygreenmojo" from "bongmonkee",

OK....all becomes clear now :smoke:

Lollipopping your plants after the scrog net is in is a b*tch ain't it :)

Gooooood stuff. Might give NFT a blast. Media, or lack there off, is a dream for a future lofty!

Yeah defo give nft a go Budelaire it can be a lot less hassle than pots man,, aslong as your using cuts that is! from bean it's not far off the same workload :headpain: . As i'm finding out lol

.....I have reverted back to my old tag "mygreenmojo" from "bongmonkee",

OK....all becomes clear now :smoke:

Lollipopping your plants after the scrog net is in is a b*tch ain't it :)

Sure is SG :russian:lol

peace :hippy:

Res's change @ 3wks flower...

So much for hacking the foliage (Airflow/Easy chop-trim) ,, damn stuff grows back quicker than i can cut it down man :spliff::headpain:

I guess i now know to stick to cuts in future :stoned: .

Changed the Res's today, dropping the base nutes down to EC 1.4 from 1.6.

Next week i'm going to start adding a little (Vita Buddy) to the mix, this should tickle the bud into action.

gallery_52333_3857_177485.jpg

Fairplay mucker. Cracking grow. All the best for the rest mate.

Cheers :smokin:

Hey thanks Hiphip, you too good sir :oldtoker:

Gal's are just hitting 3.5wks now and they've had a little hiccup (noticed yesterday), the nute flow over the left tray (CreamCaramel) has started to pool at the pump end, by a good 1/2 inch.

This is despite using 20mm blocks to create a real good drain-away :wacko:

It was a squeeze but i got into the groom as best as like, the exit space of the tray is not blocked, worked my hand up the tray and felt the problem.

Seems like i have a root structure similar to a beavers dam about halfway down, how lucky :applause: not lol

There is nothing that can be done about this. The only option was to set the pump from full flow down to 1/3rd flow and put it on a timer (15mins on & Off).

So far so good :D

Here follows my lame attempt at using my cam's photo-stitch option, that i've only just noticed after having the cam for a while :ermm:

Trying to get all the gals in-shot :photo:

gallery_52333_3857_32126.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_84581.jpg

Blaming the poor beans for a crappy canopy lol you need some schooling mate lol

Nah, seriously dude..... you do lol

They all look bloomin lovely and healthy mate, it`s going to be a hell of a harvest i reckon looking at that lot :toot: :wink: :toot:

• Like 1

Beautiful.

Thanks man, see, i told the Mrs i looked good in a skirt :smug:lol

While i'm around i've got to post up a great tip (not mine) i came across the other day.

Now, i can't remember who posted it like and i can't seem to find it now but here it is.

Bear in mind everyone probably knows this already but it's a new one on me :ninja::stoned: .

(Cooking Oil)

After you've been tickling the girls and ur hands are all sticky use a bit of the above (i used Sunflower oil), rub into the hands then straight on with some washing up liquid. Wash off as normal and the stickyness is gone!

Wish i knew this stuff last chop :wassnnme:

Thats it, peace :hippy:

Looking sound in here MGM.

The oil and washing up liquid is cool. Chuck some sugar in the oil before the soup to get rid of chop day stickiness. A god send that tip!