Ganesh IceCream

Well done Sarah, nice one mate, tbh i thought Budelaire had it in the bag but you pipped him, enjoy the trip dude, what time are you picking me up? lol

• Like 2

:king: A well deserved 1st place win in here mygreenmojo, definitely scrogaliscious! :wub:

Gorgeous looking buds, enjoy. :bong:

• Like 2

nice one big fella ..enjoy your prizes and the smokes ..very impressive diary ..well deserved man .

• Like 2

man, been baked all day in celebration, had to stop a little while back so i could peel off the sofa and get some food...

Had the munchies for hours but couldn't budge, (hungry nightmare ).

manyMany Thanks for the kind messages you've all left man, that shit's just cool :eat:

Folks, i'll take loads of pics and stuff and do a wright-up on the trip. The pic's will probably be all of clouds and Sky as i'll be on me arse within 5mins of being there. I'll do me best :bong:

Peace :hippy:

p.s Along with others my money was on Bud's Cube, ask the missus lol she got bored of me trying to show her the updates of his diary. Just thought it was funk'in cool man :spliff:

Peace :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks. Sorry not been around much,,,,just enjoying the IC Bubble too much :stoned:

I have been mashed for a while now and may it continue, until i run out :spliff: .

Then i'll start on the buds :smug::stoned:

peace :hippy:

p.s been checking out the pics of the hotel me and Bud are gonna be staying in, wow man bit posh like.

Looks more like a suit and tie gaff, an not a Jack47 T-shirt and scraggy'ol jeans gaff, hope they don't mind me lowering the tone lol.

My passport still hasn't arrived, if it's not here by Monday i'll give'em a ring :fart:

p.s been checking out the pics of the hotel me and Bud are gonna be staying in, wow man bit posh like.

Looks more like a suit and tie gaff, an not a Jack47 T-shirt and scraggy'ol jeans gaff, hope they don't mind me lowering the tone lol.

My passport still hasn't arrived, if it's not here by Monday i'll give'em a ring :fart:

As long as we don't knock any porcelain off of the bathroom walls or chuck any electricals out the window we should be fine I reckon pal. :yep:

don't let me near acid or alcohol and we'll get home ok! either as a mogwai --> gremlin effect where I'm concerned. :unsure:

:rofl:

Flight info as come through too now :yahoo: Fingers crossed your passport office official Isn't too much of a stoner :sweaty:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have a really nice work here. :wink:

I use mulching in my grows too, and it works very good.

greetings from Spain ( I look forward to meet you in amsterdam :hippy: )

• Like 2

Congratulations, you have a really nice work here. :wink:

I use mulching in my grows too, and it works very good.

greetings from Spain ( I look forward to meet you in amsterdam :hippy: )

Hiya Jaypp, Congratulations to you too comrade :wink: .

It was cool meeting you and the other winners man :spliff: .

I did catch up with your diary (which has some very nice girl's in!) but couldn't reply because i was on the hash.

I tried 3 times :stoned: to post up a message but was so slow it kept flicking back to the login screen. I gave up in the end buddy,,,,sorry :doh::headpain:

p.s and i was trying to use google translate! (English to Spanish) , this didn't go too well either :ouch:

peace :hippy:

Edited by mygreenmojo