Ganesh IceCream

i`d give them 36 hr`s plain ph`d water if they were mine bro I.M.O :headpain:

I've turned the pumps down to the lowest flow possible and set at 15mins on/off. I'll let them run the low EC until this wednesday when fresh nutes are usually mixed for the tanks. If there is no improvement by then i think i may well be taking your opinion/advice on board and doing the 36hrs plain.

Thankyou for stopping by yosser, your help is most appreciated man :yep:

peace buddy :hippy:

Besides the probs things aren't going too bad i suppose :spliff: , time to start getting the bud shots up.

Couple days shy of 6wks. Compared to this time when in soil no where near as formed, but damn they're throwing out some nice white hairs. Just a case of being held back from all the trimming and stuff man.

gallery_52333_3857_188838.jpg

peace :hippy:

Hello Wendy, how`s tricks?, i see you are having a few problems, i`ve been struggling with temps in the newer room and some of my plants are looking a bit like yours, gonna ride out this grow and hope the summer is here by the time i`m ready with the next crop, the heat mats i`ve been using are great for rooms the same size as the mats, i`m running on 2/3rd`s coverage atm though :(

those last two pics look sweet mate :wink: enjoy the holiday Susan :magic:

Things could be better sweetcheeks lol but alas Karma is kickin me in the nuts :ouch: at the mo.

Due to an 'on the fly' experiment, performed by my little lad, I along with him have learned the following,,,,,,

laptops cannot drink CocaCola!.

Fortunately my bro lent me his old one,

After trying to install a fresh OS (3 times in a row :doh: ) <--due to weed induced brain melt, i was eventually successful :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

#back on track...

See next winter mate, i'm gonna get me some of them heat matt's for the groom, will help out loads i reckon :spliff:

GROW STUFF @ the mo = Some of the CC gals are looking like shit (bud formation wise). IC's are going great guns.

If i don't have this joint i'll post up some pic's...Too late i'm heading to the garden with my lighter.

I'll update proper tomorrow (Providing i aint fckd up this latest try at gettin this lappy setup) :B):

Stupid :wallbash: Stupid :wallbash: Stupid :wallbash: ow that hurt :headpain:

Today i should not have got out of bed :spliff:

2 things,

1. The roots on the CC are ill or something man, still no improvement (tried 36hrs clean run/root elixer's and stuff etc).

2. I would like to say hi to the cheeky chappie in China, who is port scanning the fk out of me. (Sometimes i wish i was an ethical hacker and not just a stoner lol ).

So back onto the CC roots, Highlighted is the gal that is really struggling, to the point of very very poor bud production + all over brown pistil's. I think she has had her chips and so am considering chopping her out for some Bubble.

The remaining 3 gals are just about holding out (Glass half full lol ).

gallery_52333_3857_153005.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_227979.jpg

On the brighter side though, the IC gals are looking nice. They've maintained a lush green throughout (and fingers X'd), to the end.

gallery_52333_3857_118565.jpg

Today was a typical laid back Sunday, Chilled out & stuff.

I had a smoke of nicely cured Ganesh Spirit, shiiiiit, this stuff allways puts me in a right good mood.

It's ideal if u want to get stuff done too man. No matter what it is i'll be doing it with a content smile on my face.

Will be doing a proper update this Wednesday (week 7), until then this is a bit of clone taking i did today.

1. Clean Hands

2. New clean blade

3. Cubes dipped in tepid water straight from the tap

4. Donor's dipped in Clonex

5. Into cubes, misted, propped for a couple of weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCIuYdFhsGU

Peace :hippy:

Damn, forgot to say , yesterday saw the usual res's top-up (Running low Ec 1.2 & Ph is 6.0

I chopped out the dodgy CC gal aswell man (chucked it in the freezer for bubble) :spliff: .

A tear was shed as she departed from the groom, ah well never mind, buds on her were poor tho (and thats a compliment) lol

Besides the above everything else is cool. i think, i pray, i X my fingers :stoned:lol

gallery_52333_3857_255927.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_126042.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_277118.jpg

Week 7...

Fresh nutes for the gal's today.

Per 35ltr mix tank,

Vita A+B @ 50ml of each.

Fulvic @ 30ml

Vita Buddy @ 30ml

1ml Ph down

Gives an EC of 1.2 , Ph 5.8

Looking at the CC's at the mo is so painfull, i'm not even putting up a pic of'em today man :spliff: .

They're not having a smooth ride, poor sod's. Rougher than a kipper's tit is more accurate lol

Now to the saving grace in this grow, the IC's, starting to fox and still throwing out fresh hairs all over. Happy days :guitar:

gallery_52333_3857_119779.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_42839.jpg

@ 7.5wks- Plain water now for the CC's and the usual midweek top-up for the IC's. Bringing Ec down from 1.5 to 1.1, Ph Down from 6.4 to 5.8....

gallery_52333_3857_131573.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_215709.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_13458.jpg

I was damn! sure i was not sharing the shower with 'creepy bastard' this morning. ugh errr, no fkin way!

Spiders don't usually bother me but when it asked for a knife'n'fork and brown sauce, i screamed like a bitch and jumped out.

gallery_52333_3857_142729.jpggallery_52333_3857_17765.jpg

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

I so wanted to put her in the groom hiphip, would of been cruel at the mo tho i reckon man, with the warm temps it's like an oven already up there...(really need to get air cooled shades soon) :smokin:

Instead, she now lives back in the garden where i placed her (at arms length and wearing my marigolds) lol

Week 8 flower now and the CreamCaramel has come down.

The IceCool is coming down @ 9wks so she's been res changed today to use up what nutes she's got in reserves.

In the last pic is the one IC girl i'm going to try very hard to reveg. The buds are dense and she sure looks like a 10-12 weeker. I've not got time to take her that far this time round, which is a shame but if i get that reveg woopwoop man i'll let her go for the duration .

gallery_52333_3857_115591.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_9591.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_205954.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_168944.jpg

So close i can taste it,,,

8.5wks in now, Scissors coming out Wednesday @ 9wks.

Past 4 days the IceCool's been on water & vita flush, changed that to plain water today for the remainder.

With the IC beans that were put in 3 have grown pretty much equal, average 'bout 9" above the net and have been similar throughout the grow/flower/bud formation, stage's.

Bud is rock hard on the tops, forming like sticks of popcorn these are and not a big cola in sight, bud is tight all the way down the stick though :smug:

In contrast to the above is the 1 girl at back right.

Bud finished at (Average) 16" above the net and was still chucking out the white hairs with gusto, until i started the flush :blub: .

Hmmmm, if the rest of the gals were'nt ready to chop i would have had them go for as long as they may, alas i will not see her full potential. (I'll bloody well try for a rev-eg/ rescue operation tho).

She has Bud Formation not seen in my previous runs with this strain, fat cola's and a bit of foxing, bud isn't as tight as the others but still tight enough.

Very interested to see how this one smokes man :guitar:

gallery_52333_3857_186040.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_161356.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_13677.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_4688.jpg

Peace