Ganesh IceCream

Simply stunning.

Cheers :smokin:

Hey 'sup Hiphip,,,Cheers man :spliff: , very kind of you to say sir :bong:

Listen, while i'm in this post, sorry i've not got round the diary's for a while people, :spliff: , so busy at work and home (diy :headpain: ) that i only get chance to post updates really, b4 i have a neaty and fall asleep in my rockin' chair with the phones on.

Had a qwik catch-up and their's crackin bud all over this compo man. I reckon next year should be a UK v's Europe Grow comp :smug: More than enough folks here to represent , without doubt.

peace :hippy:

Edited by mygreenmojo

9weeks/Chop day

Wow man :spliff: , finally here, the chop @ 9wks. Technically tomorrow but i'm getting dragged into town to by the nipper tomorrow so had to do it today. (Thomas the tank engine motorised trains).

All over the bloody house they are :headpain: and how many times have i slid across one side of the lounge to the other on a piece of train-track :russian:

On with the chop stuff.

The girl's have been flushed for a week now, fading colour from the bottom->up has been gradually occuring, showing she should smoke nice'n'clean. Yeh,,,fingers crossed on that one lol

Trim took about 5 hours (only had 1 smoke break at halftime) and ended up with a 20ltr bucket of bubble material , happy days b'cuz this will keep me busy as the bud dry's.

All the bud's hangin to dry now (can't remember where those pic's are at the mo), will put up a couple of the bud that came off the big lass that was in the corner. Again totally different pheno to any IC's I've grown before.

gallery_52333_3857_67695.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_35198.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_89646.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_64395.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_188618.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_85336.jpg

I'll try and find the hangin bud pic's and get'em up.

I'm off for a nice smoke and a cuppa :spliff:

hey mate, hope your good. great diary btw :yep:

plenty of info and some great pics to go with it - top class mygreenmojo. enjoy your sweets buddy :skin_up:

Edited by spirit77

Nice gloves Sandy, those trimmers are a bugger on the nail varnish ain`t they eh? lol

Lovely close ups Debs :guitar:

• Like 1

Last night i did my last entry for the comp (video) of thechop. Went to link it to my diary and my internet went down.

What a bummer man, got to wait for an engineer coming monday, not happy.

Spirit/rat, love you lol.

This post is via my bros tab, not sure when i'll be on next. Peace n good luck all.

Nice colas there MGM. Enjuy buddy. :yinyang:

Cheers Bud, Yeh man u enjoy yours too fella :guitar: , can't wait to get stuck into it :smug:

I guess this is my last post before the deadline so,,,

:cheers: to SweetSeeds for the free beans,

:cheers: to tommy for being a top bloke & host

:cheers: to all the folks in the comp that have taught me stuff with their grows,

and finally spare a thought for the poor'ol judges lol , while we just sit here and get stoned :smokin:

Been a blast man, goodluck all,

p.s see you all in next year's comp lol

:cheers: to SweetSeeds for the free beans,

:cheers: to tommy for being a top bloke & host

:cheers: to all the folks in the comp that have taught me stuff with their grows,

:cheers:to you for the fairplay, companionship and for the great work share with all of us. It has been a pleasure, I wish you good luck my friend :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Sweet smokes!

tommy

No kidding Sweet Smokes lol,

I have a new friend keeping me company until the buds are cured. O'happy days- O'HAPPY DAYS! (scissor hash) la lala la la somethin or other :stoned: .

gallery_52333_3857_28438.jpg

Sorry I've not popped my head in here for a while, so much so I missed your name change :unsure:

Some cracking buds, harvest, vid and bubble hash mate, enjoy, but then you don't need telling that :D

• Like 1