bill's sweet seeds comp diary

billbud

Nice to see your diary is now started bill and ohh santa came early did he, lucky you and lets hope it brings home the fruits which I'm sure it will :yep:

Congratulations on the new gear bill :yep: Good luck in the competition :lucky: I am going to be doing J47 and SC in January when I start my comp grow :)

Thankyou and thankyou, I am so looking forward to trying these strains, roll on spring 2012 :skin_up:

Nice to see your diary is now started bill and ohh santa came early did he, lucky you and lets hope it brings home the fruits which I'm sure it will :yep:

Hey Serp, just looked in on your diary, oh feck!! shoulda done that before I posted my effort :wallbash: :wallbash: nevermind I'm happy to get cracking

All the best of luck yo you :yinyang:

and you, thanks for popping in

Good luck fellla!! :yinyang:

and you

Good luck bill !

and you, good luck all

bill

Hi all, not the best pics but its been a busy day putting the tent back up, cleaning etc.., just need the lasses to put on their party faces so we can dance under the lights..

bill

gallery_64124_3457_32913.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_19628.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_21668.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_25584.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_22805.jpg

Edited by billbud

Hey Bongaman

thanks for the welcome :).. Im hoping the fan and filter will be ok for the summer months, seems to be doing ok now, I got the extract set to min and the intake to max and my tent looks like its about to implode with all that neg pressure :wassnnme:

Thanks 7

That's only some of it mate, spent way to much on dodgy tunes back in the day, still if you dig deep enough there's some real treasures in there

bill

• Like 1

Hello fellow entrants and the like, update time :)

7 of my 9 beans were above the surface by this time Monday, the 3 SC's were up, 2 CC's and 2 J47's so I switched on the light and raised it as far up as possible, by Tuesday morning the other 2 were showing.

Temps have been a bit up and down 22 being the low and 26 the high, light is on 24/0 at the moment. I'm intaking from my veg cab with my 4inch fan, I attached a length of ducting going into the cab and have kept it so it can be moved closer or further from the light in there, I'm hoping the use the heat from the bulb to regulate the temps in the tent.

I wasn't sure how close to put the lamp (400w in parabolic) as I've always used cfl's so went the opposite and moved it as far up as possible, about 3ft. I've since lowered it 10 or so inches as the seedlings looked a little lanky and also to try and dial in the right temps, I want to try and keep a stable 26 lights on and 20 lights off if I can.

Just realized I haven't mentioned the twins (unlucky gunner seems your not alone :)), I have twin J47's, I only noticed when I went up to take some pics, never had that before so undecided what to do.

I've just been dripping a few drops of water around the plants, not to much just a little, the batmix was pre wetted when I put the seeds in and the pots are still quite weighty so I'll leave them be for now keeping a close eye on them and if they seem ok without any help for the next day or two I'll give a full wet watering when the pots become lighter with half strength Bio-Silicon.

I've got a rough idea of a feed schedule for veg. I want to try and veg these for about 30 days before 12-12 so will be using Plagron Roots at pot up, PM Boost and Bio-Silicon to try and help them along.

Well that's a longer post than I thought it was going to be so I'll just post the pics and be done,

bill

gallery_64124_3457_42353.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_29687.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_8502.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_7777.jpg

Thanks man,

yer the wife wasn't to impressed but seemed to calm down when I showed her the offcut and said that it was an easy fix. Needs must n all, that air has gotta go somewhere

• Like 1

Congrats on getting your beans cracked but I don't know if I'm more interested in them or your stack of vinyl records :D

Edited by Serpent

Thanks Serp,

Thats just the tip of the iceberg I have a few more knocking about, this has always been my hobby room, the thing is I have to many hobbies and not enough rooms. I had to pack away the decks to make way for the growing, shame really coz for me the two sorta go hand in hand, nothing like chowing down on some nice green whilst spinning a few memoirs :)