bill's sweet seeds comp diary

billbud

Forgot to mention that I nicked a bit of fluff bud from here and there, my stash is proper low and theres no way I'm paying anyone for weed, needs must.

post-64124-0-79526200-1329339614_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

DAY 60 OF FLOWER

Quick update and a few pics

We are at day 60 now, I have one cc that looks ready (see pics) Ive missed placed my scope and havnt been able to check the trichs but last time a looked there were defo amber ones. The buds are rock hard and really sticky as well. She smells so strong, its one of them smells where you get a nose full, shudder and then say "that fucking reeks", really sickly but nice if you follow me, I may have to chop her soon, maybe the end of the week

gallery_64124_3457_167370.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_81758.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_63082.jpg

next I want to take a look at this jack47, Im going to use this one as a guide, Ill not chop anything until this looks ready (apart from above cc)and then chop them alltogether, this is the biggest bud in the tent and was the only plant that didnt get topped, her main cola shows it. Its about the size of a coke can and as hard as a cricket ball, she'll get jarred up and left to cure for the longest time, maybe lol.

gallery_64124_3457_249956.jpg

the cheeses are not looking ready yet, some pistils have started to turn over the last week or so it'll not be long now, exciting times for me :yinyang:

Ill post pics of the cheese when they have come on a bit

thats it for now

happy toking n growing

bill

• Like 1

DAY 65 WAS CHOP DAY

Well the time came for me to chop this grow, I was re-arranging my grow space and thought I might as well chop everything and get it drying..

so from left to right we have the Sweet Cheese, Jack47, Cream Caremel

gallery_64124_3457_87055.jpg

gallery_64124_3457_78704.jpg

the small buds I took last time went down well but it was all put in the grinder together so cannot say what was what, first smoke report ever will follow in a few days, Im crap at describing tastes n smell but Ill have a crack none the less

bill

• Like 1