Keeping it Sweet - Ice Cool, Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel

ska

High 0ska0.

All the best man 4 the gro/comp :spliff:

Liking the neat groom 4sure :yep:

peace :hippy:

Cheers mate, I may have bitten off more than i can chew with the plans but I hope it will all work out. :unsure:

:oldtoker:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work on the room 0ska0, i like the acoustic box fan as the ones i've seen are normally bigger than that, looks just the job there. Do you use a fan controller?. Congrats on the harvest too, all sounding very nice.

Will look in again soon. :spliff:

• Like 1

Hi Amnesia, The fan was the smallest on offer I'd been hunting round all the grow shops in Prague just to find that size, it's only 30cm3 but moves 250m3. I have got a controller i have it running about 70/75% which keeps the temps at root zone 20 lights off and 23 lights on, so not to bad. considering i've got a 400W in less that 1m2(82cmx51cm).

I'm testing with some mother plants at the mo.

Thanks for popping in mate, welcome anytime :)

• 2 weeks later...

THE SCROG

Finally I can get some seeds popped :yahoo:

Yesterday I planted 3 seeds and they are now under my 125W CFL.

1x Sweet Cheese

1x Ice Cool

1x Cream Caramel

post-32814-0-87319800-1321460447_thumb.jpg

I decided to go with three plants so that i could veg them for less and then it would leave me 6 plants to go into my tent in the new year, using all 9 seeds :)

My soil is my mix of fresh worm castings, coco and perlite.......there are even a few little worms still in it, i find on average 1 worm per pot. I figure, they are delivering fresh castings for the duration of the grow. Can't be a bad thing :hippy:

Well I'll update next once they ladies pop up.

Until then i leave you with this song........

• Like 1

:toot: It begins! :toot:

Get it on bro :)

Nice one man, cant wait to see how the drobe does , ill say it again I love the home built boxes.

:yinyang:

Thanks mate, I hope it does alright I think the 400W might be overkill but I think a 250 would be too little in that space :unsure:

Your plants are looking lovely now I hope it stays on track! :)

good luck buddy and hope the canna gods ae with ya.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Good vibes always appreciated thanks. I'm always happy when i'm with my plants :hippy:

The Scrog

From deep within the coriander and thyme jungles of my mum drobe a little seedling has sprouted. Looks like Sweet Cheese#1 wins the germ race. :guitar:

gallery_32814_3766_114500.jpg

:yinyang:

Edited by 0ska0
  • Like 1

The Scrog

From deep within the coriander and thyme jungles of my mum drobe a little seedling has sprouted.

lol man, was a bit stoned and could just imagine good'ol Mr Attenborough saying that in his (wispering not to disturb the big ass gorilla) dulcet tone. lol

They're off! cool, have fun 0ska0 :yep: .

lol man, was a bit stoned and could just imagine good'ol Mr Attenborough saying that in his (wispering not to disturb the big ass gorilla) dulcet tone. lol

They're off! cool, have fun 0ska0 :yep: .

Dude that's totally how it was in my head, I was pretty high too :stoned:

They are indeed off though I'm still waiting for Cream Caramel#1 she is taking a little longer to pop but i'm sure she'll make an appearance soon. :)

post-32814-0-79622000-1321878956_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

THE SCROG

I think the ganja gods are trying to tell me that my original plan, to only do the scrog with 1 Ice cool and 1 Sweet cheese, was the one because CC#1 got eaten by something i think :unsure: Because when i had a dig there was nothing left of the inside just a hollow shell which crumbled easily, and it's didn't dry out the soil was still damp.

Sorry for that hick-up,

These two are left and looking healthy so that's what counts :) I think really two plants will best fit into the drobe better but I'll have to veg a little longer.

gallery_32814_3766_19927.jpg

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the CC dude, hopefully the othe 2 will grow big & strong to make up for it, good luck with the rest of the grow & comp :yep:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the CC dude, hopefully the othe 2 will grow big & strong to make up for it, good luck with the rest of the grow & comp :yep:

Thanks Serpent, I'm bit gutted cause i wanted to taste some of that Creme Caramel but I got two more seeds to plant so I'll still get to taste it later on.

:stoned:

Man,, that's a shame about the CC 0ska0. The other gal's look happy enuff tho man :guitar:

The CC's time will come to pass my friend and the two gals u got,well ,they'll be keeping you good company on the journey to chopsville :wink: