Keeping it Sweet - Ice Cool, Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel

ska

I'd like to start off with thanks to Sweetseeds & UK420 and all the mods, for giving us this wicked opportunity. :yahoo::smokin:

This is it, my first attempt at the Sweetseeds Grow Diaries Comp. I'm hopefully going to have the pleasure to receive: Sweet Cheese, Ice Cool and Cream Caramel.

I've gone for the non autos cause I've recently grown Black Jack Auto (which you can see by clicking the diary link below) and i wanted to try some of their regular beans. :)

I'll be growing with help for Plant Magic products: Ot bloom, Bio-silicon, Essence, Granules and bio-wetter.

Pot size:

• 1st- Seedling trays
  • 2nd - 9x9x10
  • 3rd - 3.5Ltr
  • Final pot - 6.5 Ltr

Lighting Seedling to Flower:

• 125W Blue CFL
  • 400W MH
  • 600W HPS

Not sure what dirt i'm gona use yet my try some canna pro or stay with the ATA - bio growmix. I'll have to wait and see how my current grow finishes off.

That's all for now got to wait till the beans arrive and I have space to pop, but it won't be long. Next update once i receive the seeds. :)

Good Luck to everyone in the competition.

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Welcome to the contest 0ska0!!

Hope you can do all that you are planing to do ;) I'll try to accelerate things so seeds arrive into the contestants hands as soon as possible :stoned:

I'll plant myself here until I get roots, so I'll be keeping an eye in your grow diary, all the time :smokin:

Sweet smokes and good luck for the contest! :yep:

|tommy_g|

Thanks everyone for your kind words :cheers: I've got my work cut out for me cause there is some tough competition out there but I'm gona give it my best shot cause I'd love to win. But it means I might have to take out a few competitors :shuriken:

• Like 1

Seeing as thought plants already growing can be posted here is one of the black jack autos i grew recently :wassnnme:

This is more to show what I got from the Auto as a comparison for the non auto's i'm gona grow.

I couldn't wait to smoke anymore, I'd been out of home grown for a month and I rarely like paying for smoke so I gave her the chop :execute: at day 56 I mean well done Sweetseeds cause 8 weeks ago she was a seed. :clapping:

I still have two more which I'm leaving till day 63 ish, I don't like an overly coach lock stoned so I don't think I'll leave them longer than that.

gallery_32814_3676_193134.jpg

gallery_32814_3676_157640.jpg

I smoked my first joint a few hours ago. It was from some quick dried bud, but still had a lovely heady high really nice chilled smoke :stoned:, I'll give better info on smoke and taste once it's been in the jar for a while.

The other two at Day 61

BJA#2

post-32814-0-83978900-1316532138_thumb.jpg

BJA#3

post-32814-0-82333900-1316532176_thumb.jpg

I'll add a post of the new veg cupboard i've been putting to gether, nothing fancy, but i needed it if i wanted the extra grow room so i could enter this comp.

Edited by 0ska0
  • Like 1

Welcome anytime Monkey Magic :) I've been in your diary Viva La Sativa very nice, but don't make it too good cause your not careful you'll make it onto my list :shuriken: :rofl: I'm really looking forward to tasting some Sweet Cheese.

Cheers hantshaze mucker :cheers:

Edited by 0ska0