Keeping it Sweet - Ice Cool, Sweet Cheese, Cream Caramel

ska

How's it going Oska? Isn't it nice to be puffin' on your own home-grown again? :smoke: Your BJ autos looked very similar to mine. My opinion on autos has also changed since having tried the sweet seeds - I even found the smoke to be better than some other non-auto strains i've grown and better than most of the commercial stuff.

I also like your new set up - everyone should have the luxury to have a grow with 3 compartments! (mum/clone - veg - bloom) :yep: I envy you. :D

Wish you the best of luck and success with your new strains! Keep jammin' :v:

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Easy AT dude, Going great, especially me seed for the comp arrived :) Definitely a blessing to be smoking home grown again and the BJA is tasty! I totally agree with you about SS autos rocking, and they do put some non auto beans to shame. IMHO they knock the likes of Dutch passion, Nirvana, Greenhouse, pluss more seeds out of the running completely.

I'm very happy to be able to have the three light setup, it's been a while coming, can't say my other half is overly happy about it but, she'll live. :wassnnme: I'll take her out for dinner with the money i've saved from not paying for smokes.

Good luck with your grow for the Comp, you must be pleased to be growing again.

:oldtoker:

Cheers guys always appreciate the support. :)

post-32814-0-40597700-1317995969_thumb.jpg

Updated Smoke Report: I've found both of the plants i left till 9 weeks have got a pungent citrus fruity/spicy smell and the taste, after only a week in the jar, is lovely, from the first drag it's a delight. I find the high to be a creeper. I smoke pure joints and I find i get half way through a joint and suddenly realise that i'm staring at the wall thinking about the great tune i've got on. The once that happens i'm off flying around Prague looking at all the sights needless to say it's some good shit! :stoned:

I got the equipment for my cupboard so i'll update with those tomorrow when i have more time.

• Like 1

Cheers guys always appreciate the support. :)

post-32814-0-40597700-1317995969_thumb.jpg

Updated Smoke Report: I've found both of the plants i left till 9 weeks have got a pungent citrus fruity/spicy smell and the taste, after only a week in the jar, is lovely, from the first drag it's a delight. I find the high to be a creeper. I smoke pure joints and I find i get half way through a joint and suddenly realise that i'm staring at the wall thinking about the great tune i've got on. The once that happens i'm off flying around Prague looking at all the sights needless to say it's some good shit! :stoned:

I got the equipment for my cupboard so i'll update with those tomorrow when i have more time.

Yes 0ska0 mate!

Them buds are looking very tastey indeed :yep:

Not long till your grobe will be supporting life :)

Bet you cant wait . Hope the next one will be as good the last or better!!!

• Like 1

This is my new fan,

Intake

post-32814-0-13735300-1318085258_thumb.jpg

Exhaust

post-32814-0-40437400-1318085269_thumb.jpg

It moves 250m3/ph and when it's on full power you can't hear the fan working but you can definitely hear the air it's moving. Luckly in the Cupboard I can have it at 60-70% power and it moves enough to keep the temps at about 27oC with the MH on.

This is how it's mounted in the cupboard, there is little vibration from the fan so i can have it directly on the shelf at the top with the carbon filter.

post-32814-0-81315400-1318085286_thumb.jpg

There is Still some work to be done building a scrog screen and a few finishing touches. This is what it looks like from the front now. the Amps are very light portable ones and they hide the ballast and electrics.

post-32814-0-77681600-1318085305_thumb.jpg

I have to say Stealthbananas Cupboard thread help me with this loads although they are very different. So thanks dude. :guitar:

Thats all for now. time to :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally have a better idea of what i'm gona do for the comp.

1st grow in the drobe is gona be a 400W (MH & HPS) Scrog of 1xSweet Cheese and 1x Ice Cool start germination 26th Nov

2nd grow with the DR120 600W (MH & HPS) 2x Cream Caramel 1x Sweet Cheese and 1x Ice Cool Germination should start around first week of Jan.

3rd Grow again back in the drobe for another SCROG but this time only 1x Cream Caramel we'll see what she can give me. I'll germ about 1 week before i harvest grow 1.

That's 7 seeds if i can get another grow with the last two in then i will otherwise that will be all. I can't wait getting excited now. :guitar:

I have been debating what soil to use for these grows, and I've decided i'm gona make my own mix:

85% fresh worm castings from my worm farms,

5% Coco

10% Perlite.

I figure I wanna try to grow this way as my worms have been getting good mix of food and all my cannabis waste so the castings should be packed full of nutes. I grew potatoes in 100% worm castings this year and they loved it.

Plus If it works and i'm happy with the results, it will mean i never have to buy potting soil again :guitar:

• Like 1

another war-drobe grower :guitar: nice one OskaO ilook forward to seeing how it runs, best of luck with it and the comp mate :)

lovely little touch adding the auto bud at the beginning, whets the appetite for more :stoned:

• Like 1

good luck mate!

drobe looks cool to!

self self-sufficient hey?nice...

Thanks 7 mate. self-self sufficient is my ultimate goal, but still some way to go i think.

another war-drobe grower :guitar: nice one OskaO i look forward to seeing how it runs, best of luck with it and the comp mate

lovely little touch adding the auto bud at the beginning, whets the appetite for more :stoned:

Thanx llama I like the drobe idea, espessially as i can run it 365days without having to think about landlord in the house cause i feel confident that i could take them into the room and they would be non the wiser. :) but with the DR120 that's definitely not the case. :headpain:

Was perfect timing for the comp had those Black Jacks ready so I had to put them in the diary, too nice not to.

That's a nice Gdrode mate, got some DIY skills I see:)

ATB Bonga :bong:

Kind of you to say so, but i've still got lots of learning to do regards the DIY, but my way is to just get my hands dirty and if i make mistakes along the way, then I've learned something for next time. :)

Aha!!

Its coming together nicley now man.

Much nicer feeling, growing in somthing you built isnt it:)

Easy beanpopper, welcome back in, does indeed feel great satisfying building your own and then growing your own init. :) Although I will still use my DR120 the Drobe is gona be my main grow from now on, Cheaper light and stealthy. :ninja:

Thanks to everyone who's stopping by, not long now and there will actually be some plants for you to look at.