3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick reminder that the contest is still available for new participants. Just read the first post of this thread and if you meet the requirements to particpate you still can ask for seeds to participate.

And to all who receive seeds and for one or other reason end up not being able to finish the diary before the end of the contest (3rd of June), we will accept the diary and will take it in consideration for the next season's contest (2012-2013), so even if you want to ask for some autos for an outdoor grow this summer, you can participate and benefit from the seed offer :yes:

I also remind you guys that now the only strains available for the contest are the new 3rd Generation Autos, as listed in my next post ;)

Swee smokes!

tommy

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

★ New 3rd Generation Autos ★

gallery_44939_2830_2288.jpg

• Like 2

Hi tommy I have just noticed that my name is on the list but I haven't received your seeds yet :blub: Was wondering if anyone else has had any problem with not receiving there's?? I'm really gutted not that I would've won but to get to grow out your stains. Cheers for your time cheezehead :bong:

• Like 1

Hi again mate!

I first answered your PM and only now I'm reading this over here, so just have a look at the PM and answer it if you want to add something to it :yep:

See you around, kind regards,

tommy

lo tommy

would i be able to get some seeds for a grow diary comp if so could i try

green poison auto ,mohan ram auto , sweet special auto ?

that's if i meet the requirements many thxs

prime

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

[*]We will only send seeds to the users that were previously registered in uk420 before the date of this post and with at least 10 messages posted in the forum.

-

just in case you missed it Prime73

although there is nothing stopping you entering with sweetseeds YOU have bought

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

[*]We will only send seeds to the users that were previously registered in uk420 before the date of this post and with at least 10 messages posted in the forum.

-

just in case you missed it Prime73

although there is nothing stopping you entering with sweetseeds YOU have bought

Yep :yep:

Or else, wait for a while because Sweet Seeds will keep with this kind of initiatives in this great forum and in the next initiative our friend Prime73 will already be elegible to receive seeds to participate ;)

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :yes:

Sweet regards,

tommy

np's just to be clear is that 10 posts in this sub-forum not on this site ?

and because the comp started before i joined the site ?

i had read the rules was just unsure because people in chat said there was still free seed's

will just have to wait till next year

Edited by prime73

Don't listen to people in chat then. If you'd READ the rules then you would have seen the part that Weedmonsta posted. You did not join the forum in time. You WILL BE ABLE to enter the next comp though.

Cheers :smokin:

OK DON'T NEED TO BE SO ANGRY ABOUT IT........

Not angry mate. If you had read the rules then you wouldn't have needed to post would you.

Cheers :smokin:

PS. If you continue to slag folk off in chat, you may be found out. Now, have a jelly and grow up. If you have a problem with me then I suggest a PM.