Hi MR PHENO!! :yep:

Thank you my friend ;)

Just want to use the opportunity to inform you guys about this:

The last 4 participants, these:

144 - Cannabis Kid

145 - kushadelic2010

146 - euroclydon2

147 - MrClueless

Will receive the seeds a bit after the expected date because a couple of them asked for the new autos (Cream Mandarine, Jack 47 Auto, Big Devil #2) which will only be available to be sent in a few days.

Kind regards! :smokin:

tommy

Hi Tommy,

I was just wondering when they are likely to arrive? because i asked for the strains that were listed in this thread as available for the competition, so didnt know if mine were also going to be delivered a bit later than expected.

Sorry to bother you..

Kushadelic2010

=] :guitar:

• Like 1

Hi Kushadelic!

Yes, you're right ;)

Unfortunatelly now it's the weekend so I can't speak with my colleagues until Monday, but on Monday I will ask them how is this situation and if they say that the new strains are not ready yet I will ask them to send your seeds first and the others will keep on standby.

Sorry for the inconvenience mate, you really were caught in this situation and it's not your fault, so I'll do my best to assure that your seeds will be sent as soon as possible. The other 3 that asked for seeds that were not available for the contest will probably have to wait a bit more, but Monday or Tuesday I will post some more info about it.

Kind regards,

tommy

Just want to use the opportunity to inform you guys about this:

The last 4 participants, these:

144 - Cannabis Kid

145 - kushadelic2010

146 - euroclydon2

147 - MrClueless

Will receive the seeds a bit after the expected date because a couple of them asked for the new autos (Cream Mandarine, Jack 47 Auto, Big Devil #2) which will only be available to be sent in a few days.

Kind regards! :smokin:

tommy

Hey Tommy, does this mean that the pack of Sweet Special I asked for will be substituted with a different pack of seeds when they become available? I, like Kushadelic2010 asked for 3 strains that were listed in this thread so if it is possible could you send me a pack of Cream Mandarine along with the Green Poison and Sweet Cheese Auto's I asked for please? Just wanted to clear that up as i've noticed the topic regarding the Sweet Specials being photoperiod plants and only have one space for growing and drying at the minute, plus, Cream Mandarine sounds much more appetizing :P

I'll send you a PM aswell friend just incase you miss this post.

And again thank you to you and Sweet Seeds for the genorosity.

All the best,

Cannabis Kid

Edited by Cannabis Kid
  • Like 1

Guest kushadelic2010

Thank-you Tommy,

I hope to hear from you on monday or tuesday.

Thanks for being so patient.

:yinyang:

Kushadelic2010

• Like 1

Hi Cannabis Kid!

All I know is that obviously they will not send Sweet Special Auto packages from the ones that were affected. I think they will have new Sweet Special Auto lotes that are 100% perfect or if they don't have they will substitute them for other strain. Nothing I can do right now besides giving you this guarantee ;)

You're welcome kushadelic ;) We'll keep in touch :yep:

Kind regards!

tommy

• Like 1

No problem mate. Looking forward to trying them anyway which ever seeds come :)

All the best,

Cannabis Kid

• Like 1

feel free to send me hundreds of creme mandarins or whatever those lovelies are called .. :wassnnme:

• Like 1

Guest kushadelic2010

Hi Cannabis Kid!

All I know is that obviously they will not send Sweet Special Auto packages from the ones that were affected. I think they will have new Sweet Special Auto lotes that are 100% perfect or if they don't have they will substitute them for other strain. Nothing I can do right now besides giving you this guarantee ;)

You're welcome kushadelic ;) We'll keep in touch :yep:

Kind regards!

tommy

Hi Tommy,

I just got my Sweet Seeds in the post, so nice one for getting them sorted mate, can't wait to get some of these on the go!!

Thanks again for giving me the chance to enter the competition,

I'll put up a diary A.S.A.P. :guitar:

Bye for now.. Kush :yahoo::smoke::stoned:

• Like 1

Hi Tommy,

I just got my Sweet Seeds in the post, so nice one for getting them sorted mate, can't wait to get some of these on the go!!

Thanks again for giving me the chance to enter the competition,

I'll put up a diary A.S.A.P. :guitar:

Bye for now.. Kush :yahoo::smoke::stoned:

Hi mate!

Thanks for letting me know about that :yep:

So you already have them... and today I sent a PM to my colleagues telling them to send you the seeds as soon as possible because you did not choose the new strains... I also thought they haven't send them yet, but if you received them today then I have to send another email to my colleagues explaining it all once again, hehe.

Enjoy them, see you around, sweet regards,

tommy

Valid PMs received so far:

1 - ramblingmadman + #

2 - billbud +

3 - thisUncoliingMortal +

4 - Evertondave +

5 - DingoVirgin +

6 - SaddamHussain +

7 - bud_boi +

8 - PauloLx + #

9 - 0ska0 +

10 - Oddysee1 +

11 - Serpent + #

12 - domingo +

13 - dman4276 +

14 - LAMCHOP +

15 - noxhit +

16 - davie blah +

17 - Nu Jerzey Devil + #

18 - funkfarmer(sb) +

19 - weedmonsta + #

20 - smokie1 b c f c + #

21 - silverskins

22 - Monkeymagic + #

23 - ratdog + #

24 - hicabuffy

25 - Greenclaws + #

26 - hantshaze + #

27 - stonedcold + #

28 - Poacher +

29 - wallydistemper #

30 - m2jlv II +

31 - killergibbo +

32 - gunner99 + #

33 - postdestruction

34 - hazzy harry + #

35 - DirtyLittleBilly +

36 - Botrytis +

37 - Digger '49 +

38 - bibs64 +

39 - JustPercy

40 - I_L_M_G +

41 - passintime +

42 - DR GREEN TEETH

43 - AustrianTokker +

44 - vince noir rock n roll star + #

45 - HEAVY_SMOKER +

46 - La Viva Sativa + #

47 - Atomic Haze +

48 - se7en + #

49 - nelviss

50 - GwaanPlant2 + #

51 - BongMonkee + #

52 - spirit77 + #

53 - Stoned Island +

54 - beanpopper + #

55 - dodgee5 +

56 - yamazuki +

57 - bugsy +

58 - ScumbagGardens +

59 - GerryK

60 - puglins +

61 - THC4METOO + #

62 - Amnesia + #

63 - bushmaster82 +

64 - wotnwhy +

65 - Scooby Snax +

66 - Chilli + #

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (to the previous contestants seeds should have already arrived, only 7 to confirm)

67 - r3d +

68 - Lucifer93

69 - redtilidie +

70 - aspire +

71 - Dougalis +

72 - Thicky +

73 - pukka bob +

74 - chemist +

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (to the contestants from number 67 to 74 seeds should have already arrived, only 1 to confirm)

75 - TheStoneDuk + #

76 - syanide #

77 - pete0000 +

78 - gthumb11367 +

79 - reg llama +

80 - Gland +

81 - cocoBEware +

82 - hahahaha1 +

83 - mr rhino + #

84 - Beckit +

85 - Juan Maria + #

86 - Bongaman +

87 - LarryT +

88 - Blayz'd + #

89 - windowsillowryder?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 75 to number 89 seeds already arrived, only a couple to confirm)

90 - hell9 +

91 - jabahut +

92 - theweeman +

93 - ukblazer +

94 - davidbrent +

95 - Lesley +

96 - rosebowl +

97 - lazydays +

98 - New Model Army +

99 - solidopc +

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 90 to number 99 seeds already arrived, all confirmed)

100 - huckleberryfinn +

101 - eltsonite +

102 - Loftman+

103 - L'Emmerdeur +

104 - Hiphip +

105 - wotsits +

106 - girlysmoker +

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 100 to number 106 seeds were already sent and arrived to almost everyone - only wotsits to confirm)

107 - rabid +

108 - Crowvxv +

109 - secretchimp +

110 - smokepuff +

111 - fearofsailing +

112 - Artificial Emotion

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 107 to number 112 seeds were already sent and should have already arrived - only Artificial Emotion to confirm)

113 - nelly123 +

114 - smithy.smith +

115 - satyris +

116 - Seasick Steve +

117 - guerilla.growers +

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 113 to number 117 seeds were already sent and have already arrived)

118 - Godspeed +

119 - callum1889 +

120 - Ganjaman17 +

121 - S.K. + #

122 - SilC +

123 - damien4480 +

124 - Welsh88 +

125 - ganjaMan +

126 - bizzaro +

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 118 to number 126 seeds were sent by the 5th/6th of January and should arrive between the 11th and the 18th of January)

127 - herbal

128 - amalthea

129 - LoBo

130 - Robbo

131 - Lake Palmer

132 - cheezehead 1982

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 127 to number 132 seeds were sent in the 18-19th of January and should arrive between the 20th and the 27th of January)

133 - CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME +

134 - tomcromp +

135 - PureSmkr +

136 - illegal-porpoises

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 133 to number 136 seeds were already sent and should arrive between the 6th and the 10th of February)

137 - Sid-Vicious

138 - Gorf +

139 - dylanbk +

140 - Astronut

141 - Wretchy +

142 - MR PHENO

143 - Underwater

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 137 to number 143 seeds were sent by the 24th of February and should arrive between the 29th of February and the 7th of March)

144 - Cannabis Kid

145 - kushadelic2010

146 - euroclydon2+

147 - MrClueless

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 144 to number 147 seeds were sent by the 12th of March and should arrive between the 16th and the 26th of March)

148 - boyzey1

149 - KimboSlice

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 148 to number 149 seeds were sent by the 29th of March and should arrive between the 4th and the 12th of April)

150 - cindy

151 - Zpqpqqqpqqpq

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (from number 150 to number 151 seeds were sent by the 30th of April and should arrive between the 4th the 11th of May)

152 - AlbertScroggins

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (to number 152 seeds were sent by the 16th of May and should arrive between the 24th the 30th of May)

153 -

154 -

155 -

# = also entered last year contest (32 so far)

+ = have already confirmed that the seeds have arrived (120)

(list updated at least every 48h)

This users have sent a valid PM, confirmed they're intention in this thread, so can be considered as candidates to participate in our 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition.

You can still enter, our stock of seeds for the contest is not over yet ;)

gallery_44939_3322_6016.jpggallery_44939_3322_576.jpg

Thanks again my friends, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick reminder that the contest is still available for new participants. Just read the first post of this thread and if you meet the requirements to particpate you still can ask for seeds to participate.

And to all who receive seeds and for one or other reason end up not being able to finish the diary before the end of the contest (3rd of June), we will accept the diary and will take it in consideration for the next season's contest (2012-2013), so even if you want to ask for some autos for an outdoor grow this summer, you can participate and benefit from the seed offer :yes:

I also remind you guys that now the only strains available for the contest are the new 3rd Generation Autos, as listed in my next post ;)

Swee smokes!

tommy

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

★ New 3rd Generation Autos ★

gallery_44939_2830_2288.jpg

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

thats alot of free seeds! unfortunate ive missed it by a few months,Im considering buying some sweet cheese on fri to fill my groom with! good luck to all popping beans!

• Like 2

hey tommy just a wee quick message to say got my seeds once i got home nice big brown jiffy bag waiting on my arrival gonna get some last min bits n bobs bought this weekend then ill be ready to rock n roll cheers again amigo,

Stuart :russian:

• Like 2

Hey Tommy, how are you doing mate?

I seen Kushadelic recieved his seeds a few weeks ago but still nothing has come through for me. I don't mean to sound cheeky because obviously your company are sending these free of charge but do you know if they have been sent or whats going on as I would like to germinate some more seeds in around 2-3 weeks time so i'm looking to order some this weekend ready for my next grow. If the freebies Sweet Seeds are sending are on their way then that saves me a few £££ and I get to show off Sweet Seeds lovely new autos in a diary, everybody wins :P

Kind regards,

Canna Kid :smokin:

p.s Do you know when Jack 47 Auto and Cream Mandarine are being released as I want to purchase some of them :D Thanks again mate. :yep:

Edited by Cannabis Kid
  • Like 1

Cream Mandarine is available since yesterday: http://www.sweetseeds.es/shop/product.php?id_product=1322

For users who asked for Cream Mandarine the seeds were sent yesterday and should arrive in 4-8 working days.

Euroclodyn2: besides Cream Mandarine you also asked for Jack47 Auto. This one will take a bit longer to be available. If you want to receive them as soon as possible choose another strain.

Thanks mates, kind regards,

tommy