Cream of the Crop - July 2011

Joolz

662 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think this months entries are all of a very high standard, well done to all. papaduc got my vote.

I'm with Grandad this month. :med:

Besides, what does Amnesia need wth another pack of Blues seeds, a vary close second.

Great pics and buds from all this month. :yep:

I voted amnesia without knowing which amnesia we are talking about :)

Which amnesia is it hy-pro's or soma's?

thx in adv

Guest weedmonsta

thx in adv

neither you voted for uk420`s amnesia lol its his username the plant is blues :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

thx in adv

neither you voted for uk420`s amnesia lol its his username the plant is blues :yep:

lol lol lol

Thank you very much for your reply :), your time and effort is much appreciated.

EDIT:

+1 rep added :)

Edited by Killovicz

if i am aloud to vote (as i'm a newbie) i vote papaduc for his sourduc , she sure is fine i think you got yourself a winner looks like one of father christmas trees from his grotto growroom MR PHENO

if i am aloud to vote (as i'm a newbie) i vote papaduc for his sourduc , she sure is fine i think you got yourself a winner looks like one of father christmas trees from his grotto growroom MR PHENO

Of course you are aloud to vote mate.. Just go to the first page and click to mark the name of the member who's pic you prefer and click vote..:yep:

Of course you are aloud to vote mate.. Just go to the first page and click to mark the name of the member who's pic you prefer and click vote..:yep:

all done thanks madgiz for reply was not too sure being new to site have not read all rules an regs yet so did not know where i stood,all are good ladys with some lovely foxtailing going on but the frostiness f papas sucked me in MR PHENO