Cream of the Crop - July 2011

Joolz

662 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

big silva gets my vote but is standards slipping?

It's 'are'.

And no, they aren't (or isn't) slipping, they all look amazing.

Some people.

Doobz and his "unknown" clearly is the outright winner this month for me, taking stacked calaxys to another level! :woot:

Doobz has got my vote for sure, them stacked calaxys just make my mouth water man

If you need any help smoking it just PM me Doobz :-)

When I vote, I try to really look at the overall quality of the photo itself--set up, background, visual appeal. Of course, then I go back over them and look at the buds themselves. I do believe this is one of the best overall collection I have seen in a bit.

All the buds look tasty and well loved/grown.

Had to go with Doobz. Everything about this photo made me feel good and want to try that fabulously grown "unknown". How is the smoke? Taste? Smell? Details on this one please.

love,

Mistressofthedark

• Like 1

Doobz Unknown :naughty:

Don't you have any ideas what it is doobz, looks fuckin lovely :yep:

"That plant is called The Big Cheese. Its cross between Cheese and Chronic.. Not very exiting I know but the yield and smoke is pretty nice.. "

from the horses mouth!

Edited by Digger '49