Cream of the Crop - July 2011

Joolz

662 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard choice that. Was a close call between 4-5 but I go doobz for the length of those calyx stacks. Nice looking buds there though.

Doobz for sure..!! :guitar:

lovely formation of calyx's

As soon as I clicked on the piccy I could see a smiley face created by how the calyxs formed. no bull, it's there, I'm not just a wreck 'ed..!!

:spliff:

e2a: yep :skin_up: I had another look, even the head is formed, most of body too. facial features are, eyes, nose, ears, big smile, and a mo-hawk lol

'puts down spliff and walks away slowly' :D

Edited by Maui wowie

Amnesia`s Blues for me :yes: watched them grow from start to finish and really impressed with the work put in and of course the sexy looking flowers :yep:

Well done to all tho was a close shout also liked Doobz and papaduc`s pictures but there`s only one for me :smoke:

FG :v:

I was nominated, cool! :guitar:

Many thanks guys i am well chuffed. She will be very pleased to know...the last few grams of her i mean :wassnnme:

When comes to vote was a hard one this month.Papaduc and Northwest have great shots but i must go for Doobz and the unknown lady. Beautiful! :clapping:

Wow thanks for nominating me again UK420 :yahoo:

My knee is now famous :mellow:

Good luck everybody some briliant pictures as always!

BSR

BigSilverRizla is the obvious choice. That little twig looks as though it holds about as much bud as I got off 5 plants last year. I am really impressed.

Of course, all of the others remind me why I am so looking forward to seeing my own little girls this weekend. If I can achieve half as much in the hot and dusty south of France I will be delighted.

These pictures are ridiculous!

:rofl: I'll second that. Hard choice, but the LSD swung it for me in the end. Plastered in trichs. Love it :yes:

Guest papaduc

Just been told in another thread I was in COTC.. haha It made my day. :D

Thanks to whoever picks the pics and whoever voted. That headband was a beauty to grow and a lovely smoke.