Cream of the Crop - July 2011

Joolz

662 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ah c'mon people its gots to be Doobz' unknown! :)

although the autohaze looks interesting and the resin on Papduc's fan leaves gets me juices goin! :)

Not liking the amber leaf baccy in the LSD shnizzle. This will defo spoil the picture and the taste!

Not my amber teeth dude, fucking hate the stuff its a mates.

BSR

looking real nice digger.. That budshot reminds me of a plant I grew out a while back..

med_gallery_25934_1702_29783.jpg

thats a nice specimen Doobz. What is it please pal?

That plant is called The Big Cheese. Its cross between Cheese and Chronic.. Not very exiting I know but the yield and smoke is pretty nice..

Yet again this month some 1st class entries,lovely hues of green browns and crystals.

Very difficult choice but in the end northwests Smile just pipped Paulo Lx and Amnesias efforts,well done guys superb growing!...........B.

BigSilverRizla - LSD, northwest - Smile, papaduc - Sour Kush? tough call. I like to see pictures of finished bud was part of the reason I was attracted to these pictures.

I think i'm going for BigSilverRizla - LSD, not the best composition but amazing looking bud formation. Northwest - Smile just plain old nice looking example of bud. Papaduc - Sour Kush those fan leaves look like they would be an amazing smoke themselves.

Good luck people.

Far out what a hard decision you guys don't make it easy..

Im going with Amnesia what a delight.

Well done everyone else.

i like the look of Doobz's one

reminds me of some bule cheese someone give me dont think it was blue cheese but it was lovely smoke :)