Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My first choice is probably everyone elses second choice-

Pineapple Chunk for me!

Amazing pictures all round :guitar:

Proper pretty looking pictures but Double OO Chicken Nordle looks like the one for me.

Cheers for the nomination mods. :yep: All I need now is a couple of hundred votes,,,,

I went for Oldskoolsmokers CC, a really healthy grow. Farmer G gets a close second with lot#5, another great grow.

Good luck to all, great pics. P :clapping::)

Afternoon Everyone. :D

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for me and for all the kind words said on this thread about my Chicken Nordle. :smokin:

Sorry I cant reply personally to you all but my digits would fall off, :ouch: once again though: thank you very much you made an old boy very happy. :skin_up:

Well done double 00 a deserved winner with a truely stunning shot :yep:

I`d also like to thank all the members who voted for me and all the kind comments made about the LOT#5 , for me i am chuffed just to be entered in the competition and for me thats a prize in itself :wink:

Thanks again all :skin_up:

FG :v:

Enjoy your Oldtimes Double 00!

:v:

Thank you Digger. :D

I want to thank everyone again for voting for me and I want to thank the Mods for Nominating me. :D

I cannot believe I have won this Cream of the Crop and to be honest im a little bit stunned considering the people I was up against,lets say some of them have forgot more about growing than I know.So to all my fellow contestants I say: Well done and you all deserved to win as all of this months nominations were Cannabis grown to its finest standard. :king:

To a grower like me winning this is like winning the "Champions league" if I were a footballer,luckily im shit at football so it opened the way for me to be a grower of fine Cannabis.I must say though that these growing skills would still be in the" Vauxhall league" if it wasn't for the knowledge and friendship of members and Mods here on UK420. :skin_up::smokin::yahoo::smokin::king:

Thank you again everyone now im off to rool the fattest victory joint I can in celbration. :D (yes it will be Nordle)

• Like 1

Congrats Double 00 A well deserved win mate :yep:.

Thanks to everybody that voted for me, and thanks uk420 for entering me :spliff:

BSR

Edited by BigSilverRizla