Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was about 3 or 4 which i thought was in it,,,,good luck all,,,i should be so lucky to get anything like that,,,,lol,,,,all looked great!!!!!!! :skin_up:

Absolutely stunning pictures all the way around!! My vote went to chicken noodle cus the frost is incredible and a very fine picture. Well done everyone!!! im drooling.....

BigSilverRizla for me. Damn that looks tasty. If it smokes half as good as it looks BigSilzerRizla isn't going to be doing anything for a while.

Some lovely buds here but i got to say FARMER G's Lot#5 are proper stunners when you see the full plants, great diary to match. :yep:

I went with Double 00 in the end, awesome.

I love the trich formation on the leaves in the forefront of oldsmoker's pic :)

All piccies are winners,giant K2,lovely frosty triches on double 0,headbands awesome,but the colours in the Smile pip it fer me,good luck all,my votes Northwest.

Guest floradora

Wow - that was a really tough choice this month. Top pics and really inspiring for newbies! Different reasons to vote for each favourite. It would have been much easier to vote for 3 photos :headpain:

I had to go with the massive bubbler yield. Although the winner will be a "Macro" image. Nothing wrong with that. It was a beautiful image. I liked the major yield from the bubbler plant And; You can tell it is frosty. Way to go.