Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well done to all growers who have managed to place in this months COTC.. I voted for percybud.

Nice to be in there. I doubt I'll win but I have the classiest voters already so it's all good lol

I voted Farmer G. :) Good luck to the contenders.

00 for me this time just shaded northwest........Good selection guys all are worthy winners

Love n' Light :yinyang:

Edited by passintime

That was a very hard choice this month, had to keep coming back to have another look before voting but i went for Farmer Gs Lot, beautiful colours and a great pic :stoned:

Once again all great.. some good differentiating piccys there.

Good close ups, nice nugs and hash, great shots of buds but this month Maui's vote has gotta be for mattandc as it's a freak (in the nicest possible way, and I dont mean you! lol)!!!

:guitar:

Once again all great.. some good differentiating piccys there.

Good close ups, nice nugs and hash, great shots of buds but this month Maui's vote has gotta be for mattandc as it's a freak (in the nicest possible way, and I dont mean you! lol)!!!

:guitar:

Cheers bud just wish i could have added some close up pics for the comp too but you guys can check em out on my gallery, as seems to be what people are looking for.

I must agree with the others freakin great contestants this month!!

All stunning photos again but BigSilverRizla and the Pineapple Express get my vote this month, mouth watering :yep:

oldskools,c/ caramel,got my vote this time . good luck all.some great pics as usual. :skin_up:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c