Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hahaha!

Oh my!........Just toking away, took a fat hit, opened up this months COTC to vote, only to find myself nominated!

Que me coughing like mad trying to stare at the screen to make sure I'm not dreaming......drooling everywhere! Haha :smoke:

I feel so privileged to be nominated, especially after my grow diary didn't get much attention! Thanks UK420! :thumsup:

A bit about the hash and bud in the pic.

Clockwise, starting from the ball. :)

Manali Cream

Nepalese Super Hash

Pineapple Express #1

OG Kush #18

Pineapple Express #2

Blue Widow

Smile :D

Now, usually my vote would go to Double00, as that my friend, is one damn frosty bud! But......I may never be nominated again so I am voting for myself! lol

Damn, now I wish I uploaded the macros of each strain, as my Smile would try and compete! Damn!

....so yea.....vote goes to me! :v:

Peace & Love all!

Delighted to be in this month`s COTC thanks mods and Joolz :notworthy: all the entry`s are winners in there own right top notch stuff on show , well done all :yep:

FG :v:

All worthy candidates but the chicken nordle does it for me although i liked big rizla and farmer gs also,happy smoking ppl :spliff:

Now, usually my vote would go to Double00, as that my friend, is one damn frosty bud! But......I may never be nominated again so I am voting for myself! lol

quality :rofl:

some tasty tasty looking buds, but voted double 00 as it looks extra special.

though i gotta ask, why does the COTC include pictures of unfinished buds, shouldn't it just be pics of bud as they are before harvest?

Wow! I am one of the few that voted for TD420. I thought the backdrop, weed, and hash looking very mouthwatering & the design setup unusual and fun to look at.

The others looked great too===not saying they didn't, but for some reason this one just really spoke to me. =0)

tough choice they all look impressive voted for double 00 Chicken Nordle is mouth watering

ye it was seriously close - double 00 and bigsilverrizla are gorgeous but the one from mattandc is a fking beast! haha so I;m impressed and the beastly growth makes me laugh :) nice one guys!! I need to learn how to grow like you all!

Edited by trevork

Gotta be Farmer G with that most fantastic Lot#5, esp. since I folowed it growing on here! - Stunning work FG! Best of luck with the comp mate ',;~}~

Be well!